Stayed here for three nights (Friday - Monday) in August. We had a Junior Suite overlooking the gardens, lake & mountains and the view from the balcony, over the lake to the mountains, was spectacular. Regularly travel to Norway and the scenery over the lake was reminiscent of the Norwegian mountains and lakes, but at several hundred meters lower altitude.
We ate in both the Brasserie and the Panorama Restaurant and the food in both was excellent, with the Panorama being superb, up there with some Michelin star restaurants in London.
The staff were always helpful and courteous and service in the bars was always attentive and helpful
Will definitely stay here again the next time we are looking to travel to Kerry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- Europe Hotel Killarney