I returned to the Europe with my Mother and Sister for an overnight stay on Mother's Day. As always the welcome was warm and not at all pretentious. The hotel was very busy with overnight guests checking out and people lunching, we were checked in by Miriam who had organised a triple room for us. When our room was ready we were delighted to discover it was two separate bedrooms, spacious and luxurious. We enjoyed the spa and ate in the bistro, food was lovely. The staff throughout the hotel are hugely accommodating and do everything to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Special mention to Miriam for sorting a room that ,order than met our needs, Mom was thrilled, will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- Europe Hotel Killarney