Stayed one night. Great location. Nice room. Lovely leisure facilities. Finest I ever seen.Lovely hotel. Usual pretentious nonsense with food that you expect in these type of places. Dined in brasserie. Take care to check bill carefully when checking out. We Were being charged for another couples lunch when signature on till receipt clearly bore no resemblance to ours..?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- Europe Hotel Killarney