Relaxing on our oversized balcony, enjoying views of the lake, sun rises, sun sets and wildlife. A super home base for day trips to challenging, nearby golf courses like Tralee and Waterville. Hotel staff is very accommodating. The hotel design and construction is second to none. Every room is sold but we feel privacy and pampering. We also had a mishap with our rental car -- hotel was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- Europe Hotel Killarney