I was blown away by the Europe on my visit last weekend. While we only visited for lunch we vowed to come back & stay in the near future. Having been lucky enough to experience some of the finest hotels in the world I felt that the level of service & quality of the physical product leaves the Europe as one of the best hotels in the country. We were looked after by Jo who had the perfect balance of warmth & friendliness while maintaining a 5 star level of service. As it was a very sunny afternoon we sat out on the busy terrace enjoying breathtaking views of the lake while having some beautifully prepared salads & some drinks. While not cheap we felt with the quality of service & food & overall ambiance it represented good value for money. We took a walk around the grounds after lunch & were blown away by the quality & style of the hotel. Can't wait to come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- Europe Hotel Killarney