The Europe Hotel & Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Dunloe(Beaufort)
2,614 results
All reviewspanorama restaurantoutdoor poolspa cafedessert buffeta lake view roomlake and mountainsthermal suitebeautiful hoteltop classsecond to nonefive star hotelspa facilitieshorse ridingmain restaurantstar experiencesteam roompublic areas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went with my family (12 persons) for an intimate dinner before going into our honeymoon. They all came from outside the country and we wanted to have an special night.

Sadly the staff was very impatient and wanted to make us leave as soon as possible. The staff took my starter before I had finished it. I found it weird but didn't mentioned anything. A while after the staff took my dessert while I was eating it. With my hand on the plate. With the plate about 90% full. It was amazing. Very unpolite and without asking if I was done. After that members of my family mentioned that they noticed that the staff was very impatient and it was obvious that they wanted us to leave as soon as possible.

Ps: The food was very good but a little bit pricey.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Alexander_ccc
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Having returned to Killarney after many years away the hotel europe was more enjoyable than ever. The spa is one of exceptional standards with great facilities and friendly staff. The menu was very versatile and the food was top notch. After a long walk around the grounds with the lakeside view I was so glad to fall asleep in such a comfy bed in an ornate room. Il be back the next time I get a chance :)

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Irelandtraveller2013
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights to attend a wedding , the hotel and settings are beautiful,the rooms are a little small but very well serviced with iPod docks , iPhone chargers and blackberry power points. The restaurant prices are expensive compared to the town of Killarney only a few km away. Very good breakfast buffet but overall the hotel is poor value for money compared to other facilities in the area

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Alistair L
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Use the love The Europe hotel because of the amazing decor and beautiful views. Never really been too fond of the staff but the last time I was there really left a bad taste! We sat down in the brasserie on a quiet Thursday round 12pm outside. Table was dirty had to go find a waiter to order drinks. Waited 15 minutes for the drinks to arrive. He asked was the dirty plates ours and we said no and he took one plate and never returned to clear the rest. We moved inside thinking we would get better service. Again had to find the menus myself get up and ask to order! Food was good but highly overpriced for what you got. We finished out main courses and wanted dessert. At this stage the manager had come on duty and saw we were clearly finished and didn't clear the table or let any other staff member know. Waited 40 minutes and then got up and asked for dessert menus.
Service was awful and will not be rushing back for standard overpriced food

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Redtripblog76
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here at the weekend and we had an amazing time.
The scenery at the hotel is breath taking and you get pampered from the moment you arrive
The food was amazing the room was spotless the staff were excellent
The prices here are a little expensive but the way you get looked after by everyone makes it worth the price
We can not wait to return

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple