I travelled with 2 other Friends to Killarney the weekend of the Irish Open, a very last minute decision. We arrived at the hotel at 10.30pm.
From the minute we checked in we were greeted with confidence and a warm welcome from very well trained and knowlegable staff.
As this was my second visit, all details had been kept on file, so check in was very speedy check in. We were escorted to our room. We decided to have a drink in the bar before heading into town, David Cronin The Hotel Manager on Duty came over to welcome us back to the hotel and advised us of the good places to head to in town : ) this is what hospitality is about in my opinion knowing who your customers are and coming spending time with them.
The Rooms are spacious, clean, comfortable and very relaxing.
The next morning after a late night, missing breaskfast..... which I do not recommmend as having been there in the past it is superb, we had a early lunch in the Spa Restaurant the variety and choice of menu options was absolutely fantastic so good that choosing what to actualy have is very difficult but I do recommend that you have the homemade soup and club sandwich but you better be hungry.
To conclude, The Hotel Europe is my piece of heaven, it offers everything the peace and quite of breaktaking countryside with the most amazing views whilst being close enough to Killarney to take in the social scene and as for the Golf well it was a 3 minute walk to the start of the 18th hole on the Kileen Course what more needs to be said... I'm already counting the days to going back again................. I should add that I worked in the industry for many years but I don't think any other hotel in Ireland will exceed the service & quality you will get at the Hotel Europe.... Thanks to everyone for an amazing stay again.. xoxo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- Europe Hotel Killarney