Loch Lein Country House
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Dunloe(Beaufort)
1,001 results
All reviewspaul annettering of kerrybeautiful view of the lakekillarney areaperfect hostsbreakfast and dinnerroom was largehighlight of our tripthe gapdingle peninsulasmall hotelstayed longerlounge areawonderful staykillarney national parksecond to nonecomfortable rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed here for one night in late May. We stayed in six hotels during our stay in Ireland, and this was our favorite. We were greeted and offered assistance with our bags as soon as we parked. We were shown directly to our room, without waiting around in the lobby. We were also given coffee and a snack upon our arrival. The room was large and very clean, with a nice view of the lake. Loch Lein's staff offered us dinner reservations, showing us the locations on a map, and telling us where we could park for those dinner spots. Loch Lein has a bar service available, and we were able to obtain drinks later in the night without any trouble. The breakfast was good, and the grounds around Loch Lein are beautiful. I definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: We opted for a room with a view of the lake. The lake is beautiful, but you have to stand by the windows to actually see the lake from the room. This might not be worth the upgrade for some.
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at Loch Lein Country House for 3 nights we were met by Jerrard who carried our luggage to the room and brought us tea. Our room was very clean and spacious overlooking Loch Lein. Jerrard was very helpful in recommending a restaurant for dinner. We had dinner the second night in the hotel it was a lovely meal, Paul and Annette are fantastic hosts very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend Loch Lein.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room with a lovely view
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Loch Lein was by far the best place that I stayed on my week-long vacation in Ireland! Jerard greeted me by name when I arrived, helped me settle into my room with a pot of tea, gave dinner recommendations and made me feel very welcome. My room was so clean and comfortable and the view of the Loch was gorgeous. Breakfast the next morning was superb. This is where you stay when you are in Killarney!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife and I had a very enjoyable 4-night stay at LLCH in mid-May, 2014.
This is an excellent location for a base accommodation to tour the Killarney/Kerry area.
The house and grounds are beautifully maintained, and the setting is superb.
Paul, Annette, and Jarrod were friendly, efficient, and very helpful with any of our needs.
Paul was especially helpful with touring and driving route tips.

The breakfast food and choices and quality were very nice, and promptly served.

We are so glad we found LLCH for our stay in the Killarney area.

We would certainly stay at LLCH again on any future trips to this area of Ireland.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We recently spent two days at Loch Lein Country House. This is definitely the place to stay while in Killarney. The rooms were superior and the views gorgeous. Paul, Annette and Jared gave us a warm welcome and were very attentive to us. We had dinner the first night here - fabulous meal! Breakfast each morning was wonderful as well. Definitely make Loch Lein Country House a part of your travel plans!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends