Loch Lein Country House
The Dunloe(Beaufort)
US$295
US$286
Hotwire.com
Killarney Court Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$66
TripAdvisor
US$97
US$94
Hotels.com
Eviston House Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$82
US$177
US$164
Agoda.com
1,001 results
All reviewspaul annettering of kerrybeautiful view of the lakekillarney areaperfect hostsbreakfast and dinnerroom was largehighlight of our tripthe gapdingle peninsulasmall hotelstayed longerlounge areawonderful staykillarney national parksecond to nonecomfortable rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We booked a night here during our trip as our base for visiting Killarney national park. Loch Lein is amazing - it was exceedingly comfortable, the rooms were huge. Paul and Annette, the proprietors were welcoming, kind, and fountains of knowledge on the area. I've never been to a hotel/b&b like this were the owners came outside to greet me at my car!! My daughter said the hot chocolate was the best. The breakfast - poached eggs - were some of the best I've ever had. Oh, did I forget to mention the view of the lake and mountains....will definitely return to this gem!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank leslievansant
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Not to be missed if you are traveling to Southern Ireland! This country house is owned and run by
Paul & Annette who are the most friendly and gracious hosts we encounted during our 10 day trip.The Country House is gorgeous overlooking the Lake, spacious rooms, fabulous food for dinner and breakfast. Breakfast included is you so choose. And they are full of information about the Country. They sent us to places we would not have selected simply because we were unaware of the area. They have a quaint bar downstairs and the friendliest young bartender in the whole Country. Price is right so it's a must if you are traveling to Ireland!! By the way, I am a Flight Attendant and am certainly experienced in travel so I know a great deal when I see one!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a Lake view!! You won't be disappointed!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank agf10060
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Never had a personal welcome like it. Greeted by name and our bags taken up to the rooms without any fuss. 9 people + baby staying here but everyone was treated as an individual and nothing was too much trouble. Every time we came back there was a smiling welcome and the offer of tea or coffee, even when we came back after an evening meal. Great breakfasts, one of the best I've had anywhere in the world. Really nice dinner on Saturday night but as the kitchen was closed on the Sunday we went out to eat and their recommendation in Killarney was good as well. A great stay and highly recommended

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CeeJayHampshire
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My wife, my elderly father-in-law and I have just returned from a 4 day break in Kerry. The area is of course wonderful but what certainly enhanced the whole experience was the great service we received from Paul, Annette and their superb staff. The rooms were spacious and comfortable and the dinners in the evening were excellent. The overall effect was of a country house gathering rather than a hotel full of disparate strangers.The location was also good for us being only 20 minutes from Kerry Airport and close enough (5 minutes drive) to Killarney.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 5 June 2014

If you want a superior experience while you travel through Killarney, stay at the Loch Lein Country House. Paul and Annette are dedicated to you having a perfect stay in a magnificent setting. You won't be disappointed.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple