The Hyatt Pittsburgh Int'l Airport is a very nice business hotel. It is connected to the terminal at Pittsburgh Int'l Airport, meaning if you're flying into Pittsburgh, it is a very convenient location. However, it is expensive to park there, as you pay airport parking prices and the location is horrible if you're planning on going into the city. The nearest retail development is seven miles away and Downtown Pittsburgh is 25 minutes away. If you're traveling on business in Pittsburgh, stay here. Otherwise, if you're in Pittsburgh on leisure, think twice about it. Very upscale property though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh is a full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The bellfarm kitchen|bar offers locally sourced food, grass fed beef, organic free range chicken, and sustainable salmon. We cure and smoke our own pork belly in house for our signature pork belly quesadilla with a cilantro aioli. We offer 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport