Lowest prices for your stay
PremierInn.com
£41
Lol.travel
StayForLong
1,932 results
All reviews eden project meal deal the pub family room pub next door budget hotel no lift no air con good nights sleep room was clean and comfortable short break sea view local area warm welcome pi cornwall whitbread
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2023

The hotel is perfectly situated, with numerous incredible locations, including The Eden Project, within a figurative stone's throw away. Staff were helpful, friendly and always willing to assist. The bedroom had a wonderful view of the ocean and was comfortable, clean and great value for money.
I would highly recommend a visit to the hotel and the surrounding attractions.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2023

We would like to thank Janette,Jamie and Lisa for the excellent service they provided to us. They went the extra mile in sorting a particular request which we were very grateful for and they are a great asset to premier Inn. Thank you once again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2023 via mobile

Stayed here for the My Chemical Romance concert at the Eden Project in May 2022. I’ve been meaning to write this review for a year and a half lol. I believe it was Kate who greeted us and helped me in the middle of the night as well (or early hours). My insulin pump ran out of battery in the middle of the night and Kate very kindly gave me a replacement battery from the reception office. It seems like such a small thing but she saved me a potential hospital visit. Thank you for that. Amazing service and stay! We’ll be back whenever we see shows at Eden 😊

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2023

Staff at both reception and restaurant were so helpful and accomodating, this really stood out and I'm grateful. Rooms are a bit basic if comfortable but worth it given the proximity to the Eden Project. Food was to a decent standard and had the range of all you need.

Date of stay: November 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 November 2023

We was down in Cornwall for a wedding on Monday.
Our room was lovely and clean.
All staff was very friendly we was in 130 something as we came down the stairs with bags Gemma was fantastic she offered to help with bags and commented on how nice we all looked it helped massively as my wife suffers with anxiety and felt over dressed.
Thank you Gemma.
Receptionist was so cheerful didn't catch her name (lady with a bump).
We will definitely be booking again in the future.

Date of stay: October 2023