“A mistake”
Review of Pancho Villa - CLOSED

Pancho Villa
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Coastal South Carolina, South Carolina
“A mistake”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I took a party of 6 here tonight. My mistake. I should have read the recent Tripadvisor reviews first. Usually I don't read previous reviews before visiting a restaurant, but maybe I should.
Service was extremely poor, to the degree we had to go to the bar to pick up a drink that was ordered earlier but not served to us. My entree was cold when served. The chicken wings and shrimp were seriously overcooked, and they were the attraction of the evening! Music was so loud that conversations were impossible. There are lot's of great restuarants in Rincon, I suggest skipping this one.

• Visited March 2013

“Don't waste your time or money!”
Reviewed 20 March 2013 via mobile

Carne asada was tender and tasteful however that is where the goodness stops! The service was deplorable and the waitress was too interested in her boyfriend/ patron. Overpriced and got one of our orders wrong with no offer to correct.

Carolina, Puerto Rico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Could have been better”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Small portions chips in a small fries box for a buck happy hour drinks smaller than the regular drink. it was nothing special sad part is they could make it a lot better. there are better choices-

• Visited March 2013
Massachusetts
“Unbearable music”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

The food at this place was not terrible, but not great either. The best thing was the Mexican salad. The waitress brought the wrong kind of beer and the wrong filling in the dish my husband ordered (a rather bland stuffed pepper). The reason I'm giving this restaurant such a poor rating is because, inside and out, they played horrible techno-pop at top volume. I asked two different waitresses to please turn the music down (we were the only ones eating outside) and both said they "couldn't." We really should have got up and left, but instead just ended up with headaches... I feel so assaulted by the constant, overloud barrage of music to which we are endlessly subjected everywhere we go.

• Visited January 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great food. Great service. Professional restaurantuer”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

We love Tamboo and were pleased to see this downtown mexican restaurant was owned by the same person. The quality of the food was very high (as we've come to expect at Tamboo) and the service was fantastic. It's not busy here in Rincon yet (December 16,2012) but there were a few other tables occuppied with locals. It's not inexpensive mexican like we're used to in the states but the quality is better too. I'm not big on guacamole but there's is fantastic. We will go back.

• Visited December 2012