“A New York flare to a Rincon restaurant”
Review of Lazy Parrot - CLOSED

Lazy Parrot
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Steakhouse, Caribbean, Seafood, Puerto Rican
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: LPR, located in the Lazy Parrot Inn, has been offering Rincon visitors, a unigue dining experience for more than 20 years. This year we are making changes to our menu lineup that gives every budget an option during these economic times. We will continue to offer seafood and steaks but will be adding a new focus on Puerto Rican food as well as breakfast options. Open Thanksgiving through Labor Day. It's always squawking good!
Indianapolis, Indiana
“A New York flare to a Rincon restaurant”
Reviewed 6 June 2010

We were in Rincon PR staying at Caracol Che for a destination wedding. After the ceremony we wanted a venue to have dinner for the wedding party. We were originally drawn to The Lazy Parrot because of the atmosphere and menu provided online. Once we spoke with Amy we were sold!! This restaurant exceeded any expectations we had. The personal touches and special attention to our requests turned a perfect day into a perfect night. The food was absolutely delicious and the setting was unique to any restaurant in Rincon. Whether you are in for an authentic Puerto Rican dish or delicious tradional American cuisine you will leave happy!! This is a must go!!!!

Miami, Florida
“will be back...”
Reviewed 29 April 2010

great place to relax, enjoy the food/drinks and the company.

“Fun Resort and Great Food”
Reviewed 6 April 2010

We stayed at a beach house in Rincon. Drove into Rincon, and stopped at the local ice cream store. The server told us that there are three good restaurants in Rincon, and this one is best. We ate there on Wed nite and also enjoyed great live music. I had one of the best casear salads with shrimp I have ever had. The guys had fish sandwiches, and my friend had pulled pork. We had coupons for free rum punches which were good too. We thought it was great value, especially compared to some of the restaurants in San Juan. I'd definitely go back there.

1 Thank csloat
Minneapolis
“Best food in Rincon”
Reviewed 8 February 2010

My wife and I just returned from our trip to Rincon, and I have to say that the Lazy Parrot had the best dinner we ate on the entire trip (including some fancy restaurants in San Juan). The Mahi-Mahi is perhaps the best meal I've ever eaten (no joke). The pork that I had was really good, but didnt compare to the Mahi-Mahi my wife had. The one thing that should be noted is that the Lazy Parrot is about a 10 min drive from other beach hotels (we stayed at Rincon of the Seas, and Villa Cofresi is right next door). It is DEFINITELY worth the drive, but given the windy roads you may want to plan accordingly for drinks with dinner. While Villa Cofresi was great for the beach atmosphere, this was a much more romantic mood-acoustic music, no bar scene.

Greenwich, CT
“Note - The Restaurant Changed Its Name To T...”
Reviewed 27 December 2009

NOTE- THE RESTAURANT CHANGED ITS NAME TO THE LAZY PARROT

We are staying at the Horned Dorset and went at the recommendation of someone who works at the HD-  the food and service were fantastic. I had the Boulleboisse and it was to die for. The ambiance is sweet but not at all fancy. There was a band in the hotel downstairs the night we went. We ate on the hotel side, which I recommend. A must go, but not for the ambiance.  Go for the food and the wondeful service!