EV's Vacation Rentals Rincon Puerto Rico
Lazy Parrot Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$97
US$126
  • Pool
Villa Cofresi Hotel(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$131
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 March 2011

My faince and I recently stayed with Ev and Joe for 12 days, it was a great time. I can't state enough how pleased I was with our stay. We got in at 4 A.M., but Ev and Joe were there waiting for us and gave us the grand tour and introduction despite how tired they must have been. They are both VERY friendly people. The first thing we noticed when we went into the room was the impeccable cleanliness of it. I could've eaten off of the floor. You do share the back yard with any of the other guests that might be staying there, but it is sectioned off if you want your privacy. However, Ev and Joe do there best to make sure that the people staying with them will be similar to each other to make the stay much more comfortable. Just another detail about this place that most people wouldn't think of, but it makes a big difference. We got along with the other 2 groups quite well. The beach is also a very quick walk down the hill. It's a smaller and a far less crowded beach than all the others, when you're down there you pretty much have it to yourself. It's good for finding shells and great for finding coral. All in all I highly recommend this place to pretty much anyone.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kimmeresque
Reviewed 1 March 2011

EV and Joe do a great job and won't steer you wrong with their recommendations about restaurants and attractions in the area. Located in a quiet area of Rincon the property and room was impeccably clean and up to date. We travel to the Rincon area of Puerto Rico at least once a year and this is the best value we have found. Thanks EV and Joe, we will definitely be staying with you again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Davana
Reviewed 17 February 2011

I rented the small room for 3 nights. Owners were super friendly and helpful. They gave lots of good info on the area, restaurants, and activities. They pointed me to some great (and free) local snorkeling. Restaurants they suggested were fabulous too.
The location is close enough to all the Rincon activities but just far enough away to be calm and quiet. It has a lovely view of the water, perfect for sunset watching.
Room was super clean with all the amenities I needed to be comfortable .The appliances were clean, and well maintained - much better than other places I stayed in PR.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank JanuaryJules
Reviewed 10 December 2010

You just cant beat it for the price. Great room size, great service and location. Would have liked to try my hand at surfing. Maybe next time. Lots of things to do in the area, friendly people, and you get more of a sense of humble tropics Puerto Rico hasto offer here than you would San Juan.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 55711Tony
Reviewed 26 September 2010

Stayed in March of 2010 and had a awesome time. We have stayed in Rincon before but by far this is the best place . EV and Joe are great people. So willing to share so much about the area and what to do. The apartment was super clean and so was the property. Nice view of the ocean. Joe and Ev told as about a water fall. It was so cool and awesome. One night some renters was noisy and they addressed it with out us saying anything. The bedding good be better quality. Other then that for the price, location and for a property owner making you feel so welcome- don't stay any where else. When I say clean I mean clean. Because I am a clean nut and this was above my standards.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple