“Clean Rental, Courteous Owners”
other travellers have booked this property
Outdoor Shower
Behind the doors! Private entrance.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Behind the doors!
Private entrance.
Living area
Dining area
Side porch off dining area.
Your Walk Way To Cozy For Two
Watch Parasailing Off Your Deck
Awesome Rainbows
San Sabastion Waterfall
Our little town of Rincon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
hobiecats...
michigan
“Clean Rental, Courteous Owners”
Reviewed 12 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

I have rented several vacation rentals by owner in the USVI but this was my first non hotel experience in Puerto Rico. Jean and Harry, the owners, are very nice and accomodating. The studio unit is spacious for a studio/1bdrm. The rental is clean and has many amenities from kitchen / cooking items to beach chairs and towels. Jean provided coffee and fresh fruit as well as an avocado off from the tree in the yard upon my arrival. I am going to give you my honest opinion: Positives - 1) Lots of windows and natural light in the rental. 2) Clean bath towels and beach towel daily. 3) Beach is within walking distance at end of the street. 4) Owners are nice people. 5) Walking distance to shops and restaurants. 6) Their internet works great. Negatives - 1) 3rd floor with very low ceilings means that it gets quite hot inside and I do not like A/C. There is a window A/C unit and two wall mounted fans. I found the A/C just too noisy so I didn't use it and kept all the windows open. 2) The neighborhood is VERY noisy which is out of Harry and Jean's control. Be prepared to hear everything and anything at all hours of the day and night. Use the A/C or you probably won't sleep from the noise. 3) Jean and Harry have a pretty yard but the rental is located at the back of the property so you have to walk though the yard to access the steps to the rental. When it rains it is unpleasant to walk in the wet yard because there is not a stepping stone or cement path to walk on. For me this was roughing it but for others this may not be a big deal at all. 4) I could not get hot water for my showers it was barely luke warm but it ended up being ok since it was so warm in the rental anyway.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Drinking the Puerto Rican coffee on my balcony each morning
Liked least: How hot it gets inside this rental
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
seattle wa

Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 6 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing