“It Certainly was "Cozy for Two"”
other travellers have booked this property
Outdoor Shower
Behind the doors! Private entrance.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Behind the doors!
Private entrance.
Living area
Dining area
Side porch off dining area.
Your Walk Way To Cozy For Two
Watch Parasailing Off Your Deck
Awesome Rainbows
San Sabastion Waterfall
Our little town of Rincon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Houston
Reviewed 1 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Brent L
Chicago
“Wish I was still there.”
Reviewed 27 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Loved our stay here. This was the 2nd leg of our journey and it was awesome. My girlfriend said she felt really safe, we participated in a neighborhood baseball game/block party, they have the best empanada stand down the street, and the best star fruit tree in their yard!! That's right people, right in the yard!! Jean & Harry were also a wealth of knowledge. They led us in the right direction that we wanted to be. Oh, Jean, I forgot to tell you, we found some crazy glass on another beach. I'll give you the details another time, though. If you're like us and not that into big resorts, this is the place for you. They were the most welcoming people without being overbearing. Wish I was still there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Well a close 2nd to Jean & Harry was the starfruit tree.
Liked least: Neighborhood Roosters
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
PA
Reviewed 1 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

NY
Reviewed 24 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Management Response
24 Jun 2012
Ana & Antonio, thanks for the great review and happy that you will choose to stay with us again. You two were super GREAT guest! During your stay there were two stray dogs running around the neighborhood which causes the other dogs to bark. The 2 strays now have homes. The roosters and the chickens we have no control over. They are a culture of Puerto Rico. The only place you would not hear them would be in a highrise with the windows closed and the AC running. Personally I had rather hear the roosters than the loud music as in some parts of Rincon.
Sorry I couldn't get you fresh fish so I made up to you with the lemon pie. Thanks again for staying with us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$100
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing