“Nice beach side bar, definitely try the Pirate Special!”
Review of Villa Cofresi

Villa Cofresi
Ranked #14 of 117 Restaurants in Rincon
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We were staying in Rincon and went to the beach side bar at Villa Cofresi for some drinks and appetizers. The Pirate Special was definitely worth the try, you have a couple of those and you will definitely feel them! We ordered some appetizers as well, which were quite good too. The place has a great atmosphere and offers great views, especially sunsets.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We all had the Pirata drink its good if you like White Russian type of drinks. I do not so I gave mine away after just having a sip.

I did have a blast at the bar lobby of the Villa Cofresi, drinks was cheap and there was a modern type of juke box to put your favorite music on. Unfortunately we put spent 5 bucks and it never reached our songs even though we were there for well over 2 hours LOL. In overall we had a good time on a Friday night :)

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We had a wonderful dinner. The service was outstanding. Our table was perfect for watching the sunset. The live music (steel drum one-man band) was outstanding. I highly recommend having dinner at Villa Cofresi!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Very cold in the restaurant-temperature wise. However, the food was good, and very fresh. I ordered the catch of the day Red Snapper but it was not deboned properly and I ended up with 8 fish bones about halfway through my meal. As I result, I didn't finish it.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We went at 9 pm but still, that's no excuse for the very very slow service we encountered. Hopefully next time they will be more prompt and take our order more quickly. The food itself was fine.