LemonTree Oceanfront Cottages
US$126
  • Pool
Villa Cofresi Hotel(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$144
Lazy Parrot Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$131
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewslemon treemango suiteocean frontpuerto ricoa quiet residential areaseparate bedroomsoothing soundlarge deckboogie boardingplenty of hot wateran easy drivestudio apartmentthe ownernice bathroomsea glassthis place is amazinglonger stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We stood at the LemonTree for four days and we loved it. It was a warm inviting room, Pina Suite. The owners were great and we sprung for Photoshoot/ Romantic package (inquire). We felt we had our own private beach and the water was amazing.

We loved everything about it and it was extremely relaxing. I hate writing reviews but I felt I had to write one for The Lemon Tree.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GeorgeRamosJr
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Stayed at Lemon Tree 3/18/thur 3/22/2013 in the Pina One Suite. It was Clean, well stocked, and Lovely! The beautiful ocean views were EXACTLY what I hoped and needed my Vacation to be! The working kitchen made it easy to enjoy breakfest and lunch and Dinning in town was Delightful! The Inn owners are very helpful and I highly recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to share the ocean with tourist by the dozens. I fell asleep every night hearing the waves outside my window. It states OceanFront but felt like I was living on a house boat! I am planing a return for a long weekend in May. Don't miss this rare find! BOOK IT!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Donna O
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Nice, Clean, oceanfront rooms. You do not have your own cottage on the beach. It is two buildings, with 6 rooms. Some have large sitting areas, kitchens, all have a great ocean view on the beach. Everyone has their own outside, sitting area. My one bedroom, had a little refrigerator, and a nice book shelf with books. The tv was not in the room at the time of arrival, but I told them it is ok, for I don't want tv on my vacation. All other rooms, were fully equipped. Beware their is road noise. the road is right in back of the rooms. Also, their are nocturnal birds, who like to sing or chirp through out the night. Unless you are a sound sleeper or turn on you a/c unit, you will have a hard time falling asleep. All else, deserted beach, clean ocean, and no one to bother you. Good value, for what you receive in the room amenities.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Oceansgirl_13
Reviewed 3 April 2013

We stayed at Lemon Tree for three days in March-April 2013. We stayed at the mango suite. The good: ocean front, access to the beach, private, beautiful, relaxing, clean, friendly, well located. The sun sets were beautiful. Rincon is a great location if you want the beach, the sun, and to explore the west part of Puerto Rico. I want to visit again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank IzT_13
LemonTree, Owner at LemonTree Oceanfront Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2013

We're so happy you two enjoyed your stay with us at the Lemontree. The Mango Suite has great oceanfront views from all of its rooms. From your review, you seemed to have truly experienced the "Rincon vibe," relaxed, friendly and exploring private spots along the beaches. Rincon is known as the town of beautiful sunsets and we are treated, as you were, to beautiful colorful skies at sunset. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Lemontree!

Reviewed 28 March 2013

very nice accomodations,very helpful owners,could not ask for anything more! WE recommend this hotel without any hesitation; patio is a relaxing area for reading or eating; kitchen is very well supplied and most useful;need a car for this area,can find everything you need close by ; the beaches in the area are nice; anyone interested in boogie boarding will find Rincon a perfect spot to practice this sport; can also use Rincon as a base to explore around(mountains,caves,old spanish towns,etc,)

Room Tip: room with kitchen very useful; a car is a must in this area
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jossy_13

Thank you so much for writing a review for us. Lemontree is a special place and we were delighted to share our home with you. With a fully equipped kitchen, one is able truly "to experience living by the ocean." Most guests enjoy sitting on their private terrace with their morning coffee or having a lunch watching the pelicans. Rincon is a small beach town with eight miles of beaches and some are good for surfing and boogie boarding while others for swimming or collecting sea glass and shells. I'm so glad you enjoyed your boogie boarding and the waves were accommodating! Rincon is a great location to have as your base and then explore the west coast. We have so much here, mountain roads up to Maricao for coffee, Camuy caves and the Arecibo Observatory, and towns, established, by the Spanish, that show the Spanish influences in both the layout of the town and the architecture.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!