“Villa Quiles more than a vacation!”
Review of Villa Quiles

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rincon
Villa Quiles
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I stayed here with my partner Nathan in December 2010. I Just came back onto tripadvisor because I wanted to refer a friend to this place and realized I didn't press 5 stars for cleanliness! It was VERY CLEAN and beautiful and Edith was really THE BEST HOST and I am now feeling absolutely terrible, so I must apologize and I am sure all the other reviews speak for themselves, this was more than just a vacation. 5 STARS ALL AROUND. Almost 3 year later and the memories have truly stayed with us. I hope to refer many many friends here.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bknurse8

Reviewed 28 February 2013

The was the most wonderful vacation I have had in years. The Villa Quiles is delightful, as is it's host Edith. She made the experience exceptional. We stayed in the pool room and it was perfect for my husband and me. We were able to grill and eat by the pool, enjoying the great music, the coquis, and great company. The beaches and restaurants were 5 minutes away and every place Edith recommended was exactly as she said. Our plan is to go back next year and stay 3 times as long. I can't wait.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank BajaBabe1947
Reviewed 9 February 2013

It's difficult to put into words the experience of staying at Villa Quiles. Words cannot describe it. It is a must for folks who want to experience a place that leaves you counting the days to your next return.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Anetsy
Reviewed 12 November 2012

This was my 2nd stay at Villa Quiles and won't be my last. Just being on top of a mountain listening to the island's "coqui" at night its enough for me! Every time I reserve at this location I find more improvements (not that it needed any) and always amazes me how wonderful the place is kept. I stayed in the room by closest to the pool. good for solo or couple stay. Can't wait to be back! See you soon Edith!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank retmosny
Reviewed 31 July 2012

My wife and I spent a great week up in Villa Quiles. We Loved the cleanliness, the spectacular views we saw as we drove to and from the Villa, the convienance of parking our rental right in front, the romantic settings right outside our door. All activites, scuba diving, snorkeling, beach, restaurants were all within a 5 min drive. But what we Loved most of all is Edith's hospitality and her so down to earth personality. She was available at All times, and not once did she ever make us feel as guest. She knows all the happening spots, whether it was a restaurant that served the typical puerto rican dish or the local bar down the road, she knows them all. Great place to escape and enjoy a relaxing stay with the beautiful sounds of the coqui's. We Loved It!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leticia B
Reviewed 5 June 2012

This was my first trip to Rincon and I had no idea where to stay but I needed to get away from Houston.

I found a business card of a taxi driver from San Juan that I had saved when I was there several years ago. She had written on the card that Rincon was nice and Villa Quiles was quite "comfortable and reasonable".

So I emailed Edith that I was passing through and needed a room for a couple of nights. Well I ended up staying for 2 weeks and Edith bent over backwards to make sure I was happy and well taken care of. She even had family scheduled to stay there from New York and rather than inconvenience me and make me find different lodgings, Edith made alternate arrangements for them.

I can't say enough about how friendly and hard working Edith is and how she will make you feel right at home and, oh yeah, the place is immaculate and quiet.

I rented a car and I would advise the same, but you are only 5 minutes from the beach and several great restaurants.

You could probably shop around for a better view but you won't find a more homey or peaceful villa on the island. "Comfortable and reasonable" is an understatement.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank jshukers
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Wonderful place! We felt like guests at a friend's home. The place is beautifully located on the summit of a hill. It is surrounded by nature and the grounds are perfectly kept. Our hosts were attentive and helpful throughout. Thank you Edith! Our room was large with a private terrace. It was filled with unexpected amenities, including tons of toiletries, fruits and snacks, even a bottle of wine! The hillside ride to the beaches is unforgettable. We felt in love with this place and would gladly come back again and again!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple