Villa Quiles
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$126
  • Pool
Villa Cofresi Hotel(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$144
Lazy Parrot Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$141
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Some family/friends and I got together at Villa Quiles for a few days to celebrate my birthday. Upon entering the room, there was wine and red velvet cupcakes for me! :) So thoughtful!!!! We had an amazing stay at the Villa and would definitely recommend this place to others! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Miriam525
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I went to Villa Quiles with my girlfriends to celebrate a birthday and had the most amazing time. My stay at Villa Quiles was so relaxing, the surroundings were simply beautiful. The owners made us feel at home. The rooms reminded me of what Puerto Rico should be...HOME. We had everything we needed and everything was so clean! Everything was close by, I would go back in a minute, loved it!

Room Tip: call Villa Quiles
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

The owner is very nice person. We enjoy it a private place with beautiful nature and great weather. I recommend it a 100%.
Si buscas tranquilidad y paz, te recomiendo este lugar. Hermosas playas cerca de la Villa. Diferentes pubs para disfrutar de la caida del sol. En fin, un paraiso.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 15 March 2014

What a great getaway! We discovered Villa Quiles on Trip Advisor and were extremely impressed that all of the 33 reviews had awarded it an excellent rating. So, we decided to find out for ourselves. It REALLY is EXCELLENT - it wasn't too good to be true! Guest house owner, Edith, warmly greeted us upon our arrival. She answered all of our questions about beaches and restaurants and we were never disappointed. She was a wonderful host -- offering help when we asked or when she thought we needed it, while respecting our personal space.
For sure, we will return!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We have stayed at Villa Quilles multiple times and each experience has been outstanding. We've always stayed in the studio near the pool so we don't have epxerience with the other units. The location is perfect. Its up in the montains above tso it stays cool and quite at night. Additionally, its away from the "scene" that unfolds most night at Maria's and in Puntas. Edith is super responsive, fun and helpful. We will be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple