“3 Days of Awesomeness”
other traveller has booked this property
Front view Back view
...a lot of beach
Balcony with gas BBQ
Living area
Kitchen and dining area
Master bedroom with queen bed
View from master bedroom
Middle bedroom with two twin beds
Front bedroom with two twin beds
Little store up the beach
Nice beach!
Beautiful sunset...
View from balcony
fishermen out the back
sitting on the back steps watching sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rincon, Puerto Rico
“3 Days of Awesomeness”
Reviewed 11 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

I will never stay in a hotel when on vacation again! Assuming all vacation rentals are like this one...

This house has everything you need. Amazing back porch viewing the ocean, beach at your footsteps, kitchen to cook, A/C in the bedrooms cold enough to freeze you, within walking distance of great food and drinks, great safe neighborhood and far away form the busy city and tourists. Incredible sunsets... Oh, and a great host! Joe was fantastic. So fantastic that he even saved a whole day of our vacation by finding someone to take us deep sea fishing when my original guy flaked out! Rincon was our favorite area out of the 4 we stayed in. You feel like you are one of the locals! On one of the nights, we walked down to the Calmado for food and drinks. We met some locals and had a blast! They even let us borrow their kayaks the next day. When we talk of our vacation, staying in this house always seems to come up. Can't wait to come back again! Thanx Joe, we'll see you again soon!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Home feel with everything you need
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Milwaukee
Reviewed 4 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
new martinsville wv
Reviewed 21 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
GA
Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in December 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
selincik2...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great House for two families and little kids, Amazing Sunsets, Relaxation at its Best”
Reviewed 15 January 2013 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

I found this place soley by searching online. I contacted Joe before my stay and talked about the stay and my expections. Nothing we saw was a suprise. We arrived late around 10pm. Joe met us at the Burger King parking lot and led us to the house. Otherwise it would have been impossible for us to find. He explained a few things and let us rest. He checked in on us regulary to see if we needed anything. He was very welcoming and suggested places around town where we can eat and visit. There is also a notebook on the table with suggestions from guests stayed there which we found very helpful to look at. The view from the porch was amazing. We woke up to that for 2 weeks. I was soo spoiled :) we loved listening to the waves. The kids (3 under 3) had a blast playing in the gated yard especially the water hose. It felt sooo secure. There is a little fisherman warf next door that they bring fresh fish every morning. We walked up there to get the fish we liked. Even paid like $25 for 3 live lobsters. House is not luxirious but it has everything you need. If you miss something there is a dollar store on the main road that sells from pots and pans to towels and flipflops. We cannot wait to go back. It was amazing spot for us. Thanks to you Joe and Pillar for your hospitability.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: rusty patio furniture
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
San Diego
Reviewed 7 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Management Response
7 Nov 2012
Ralph was correct My phone was out and he had to wait so I am sorry for that. I am sorry I can not control the weather maybe he should have went to a desert area as we get rain in PR. The TV was replace and the repair man told me it had been hit in the screen and therfore unfixable.In pr we have very few central A/C due to the cement house which are had to insulate and it is true the shade tree was cut down for safty reasons. I am sorry Ralph had such a hard time here. Next time he might try the Horned Dorrest Pimavera Holtel in the area which is rated four stars and 600.00 per night. I wish he had stayed elsewhere as it seems he would complain if he was not hung with a silk rope.
AK
Reviewed 6 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing