“Living like the locals”
other travellers have booked this property
Front view of the apartment
Private balcony ...enjoy all day long!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Private balcony
...enjoy all day long!
Bedroom  with queen and full beds
Full Kitchen
Kitchen
Sunset from balcony
beach below the apartment
View from balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Joelle J
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Living like the locals”
Reviewed 4 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful time in Rincon at the Barrero Beach rental. Joe and his wife Pilar were very hospitable and made sure we had everything we needed to enjoy our stay. The location of the rental was perfect - a beautiful beach just down the driveway and spectacular views from the porch next to the mango tree. Joe and his friendly neighbors gave us great recommendations for places in town to eat and we enjoyed the dining experience in Rincon tremendously. We could not have had a better trip for the value. We can't wait to return to Barrero Beach soon!

Date of stay: May 2012
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything we needed for our stay was in the apartment.
Liked least: The mosquitoes and weak air conditioning unit. It got a bit warm at night, but not enough to be too uncomfortable.
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
GregoryVD...
New York City, New York
“Hear the waves and enjoy the view”
Reviewed 2 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

My wife, the baby (8 months) and I had a quiet and enjoyable stay here. The location was perfect for us, a little off the beaten track, no tourists directly in sight, though 5-10minutes with the car from Rincon with its bars and restaurants.
Joe, the owner, is super friendly; got me a little bed for the kid, gave us some tips for local sightseeing and eating out, and showed me how to peel the fish I bought from his neighbor, which I thereafter grilled on our balcony with amazing view. After the fish you can digest with some puertorican rum and listen to the sea. This was just what we wanted and it was good to have it :-)
The place is actually worth an excellent rating just for its balcony with view and its hammock. So why "very good" and not "excellent", just because the place needs a little refresher (cutlery and cooking ware need a little update if you plan cooking every night).
I would recommend this place to friends and family and actually, I may myself come back :-)

Date of stay: March 2012
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Balcony with amazing view
Liked least: Kitchen ware and appliances to prepare our own food (there is a bbq though)
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Ste. Anne

Oregon
Reviewed 4 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Date of stay: July 2011
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Could use some renovation.
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Rugged travelers
ME
Reviewed 17 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Date of stay: April 2011
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.