“Great surfing experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rd.2 Happiness

Rd.2 Happiness
Ranked #6 of 17 Tours in Rincon
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf lessons, with professional instructors from beginner to advanced. Guided paddle board tours, and SUP Yoga classes. Guided Eco tours throughout the island, waterfalls, Biobay, snorkeling, or caves. And Gear Rentals for it all. We have 3 locations throughout Rincon at the Marina, Sandy Beach, and Marias Beach.
“Great surfing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Albert was a great instructor! I had so much fun surfing with him. If you ever come to Ricon and wants to take surfing lessons I highly recommend Albert. He is patient and extremely professional. He was very encouraging and fun to talk to to! If I come back to Ricon I will def surf with Albert again!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank swang165

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome instructor and a great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

My 2 girlfriends and I were only in town for a quick weekend trip and took a lesson together. Even though they had surfed before and I hadn't, we all had plenty of time to get comfortable and get up on the boards and catch some waves! He taught us safety and some techniques and it was an awesome first experience for me! Can't wait to go back- thanks so much for the great time!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Katelyn467
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Experience! Local Flavor, Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Albert is an amazing tour guide. We did the waterfalls one day and an all-day snorkeling adventure a few days later. Everything was so real and and friendly--with local flavor. The spots that we went to were picture perfect and the fun and challenge of each trip was perfect not only for the 12 year old in the group but all the adults too. Would recommend calling Albert and his crew anytime you visit Rincon!

2 Thank BubbysPieCompany
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rd happiness is the real deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

Albert and his team got me and my wife up on a surf board within an hour. Neither of us had surfed before, and we are the parents of two teenagers who watched in amazement. Maria's is the best place to learn.

1 Thank TallSteve108
“Waterfall tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

We had an amazing time at the waterfall! Albert knows the best secret waterfall locations. He was a great addition to our group as a guide. Not only is he an awesome guide, he is so fun to hang out with! He supported us as we climbed up the rock wall to jump into the waterfall. He was always watching over us, making sure we were doing well with the hiking. After we spent an amazing time at the waterfall, he gave us a tour of part of the island on the way home, which he didn't have to do and that was very nice of him. Everyone who works at RD2H is awesome! They're all great teachers and fun people in general. We love him and he loves what he does. Next time we are in Puerto Rico we are definitely planning another trip with him.

1 Thank Anna C