“very accomodating local provider for paddle boarding”
Review of Rd.2 Happiness

Rd.2 Happiness
Ranked #5 of 20 Tours in Rincon
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf lessons, with professional instructors from beginner to advanced. Guided paddle board tours, and SUP Yoga classes. Guided Eco tours throughout the island, waterfalls, Biobay, snorkeling, or caves. And Gear Rentals for it all. We have 3 locations throughout Rincon at the Marina, Sandy Beach, and Marias Beach.
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I found Albert through trip advisor, he hooked our group up with a set of paddle boards and snorkel gear, delivered them to our front door and picked them up. We got ample use for the low price we paid. He was very friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend!

2  Thank laurawhaustin_TX
in 5 reviews
"felt very safe"
"catch waves"

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Albert was a great instructor! I had so much fun surfing with him. If you ever come to Ricon and wants to take surfing lessons I highly recommend Albert. He is patient and extremely professional. He was very encouraging and fun to talk to to! If I come back to Ricon I will def surf with Albert again!

1  Thank swang165
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My 2 girlfriends and I were only in town for a quick weekend trip and took a lesson together. Even though they had surfed before and I hadn't, we all had plenty of time to get comfortable and get up on the boards and catch some waves! He taught us safety and some techniques and it was an awesome first experience for me! Can't wait to go back- thanks so much for the great time!!

1  Thank Katelyn467
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Albert is an amazing tour guide. We did the waterfalls one day and an all-day snorkeling adventure a few days later. Everything was so real and and friendly--with local flavor. The spots that we went to were picture perfect and the fun and challenge of each trip was perfect not only for the 12 year old in the group but all the adults too. Would recommend calling Albert and his crew anytime you visit Rincon!

2  Thank BubbysPieCompany