Rincon of the Seas Grand Caribbean Hotel
Villa Cofresi Hotel(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$144
Las Palmas Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$122
US$103
Tres Palmas Inn and Villas(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$122
Orbitz.com
Lazy Parrot Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$87
Rincon Inn(Rincon)
US$75
US$70
  • Pool
Coconut Palms Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$94
All reviewsswim up barpool bar serviceclose to townlounge chairsgreat poolmini fridgedecobeachoceanlandscapingfeethurricanewestwaves
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Excellent service and really nice facilities, small but very comfortable and inviting. Excellent breakfast. Totally love the atmosphere! Highly recommended. I had stayed two times and planning a third one.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Clean, gorgeous, nice service, perfect beach, beautiful sunset, prompt customer service. The city is clean and perfect for see different perfects views. the pool was perfect for the kids and easy access for the beach. the services in the pool bar perfect. i recommen this for family. because the hotel dont have nightlife

Room Tip: they provide rooms in front of a beach, we have a room in corner near of elevator but never hear noise
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I organized and coordinated with my 1984 high school classmates the 30th anniversary weekend celebration at Rincon of the Seas. The sales staff did an excellent job (Lisandra Ayala) from the minute we requested a proposal to the end of our stay at the hotel, to provide us with all our needs. The rate provided was very reasonable to our group for 50+ rooms, food and beverage for the formal party, and in spite of the comments that the rooms need to be renovated, the stay was very pleasant, the pool is conveniently located, restaurants and bar provide a very good service and good food quality. It was suggested that the hotel should maintain the bar and restaurant service, and room service open for a longer time than 10pm, since there are no places walking distance from the hotel. The hotel itself does not have contractors for water sports, but walking distance from the hotel beach there is an independent water sports rental operator (Coconut Water Sports) that rents jet-skis, and other equipment, has a banana boats great for kids and adults. Rincon is a great area to stay in PR.

Room Tip: If you are visiting this hotel with kids, I strongly suggest you choose the rooms on the first floor, since the pool of the hotel is right in front of the back-door of these rooms, as well as the beach. Nothing like waking up and going for a walk on the beach.
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is the second time I stay at this Hotel. Both of those times I stayed there with a Gustazo, and have gotten a good deal. I was a little nervous because of the negative comments I have read here. I wouldn't stay at the hotel for regular price. At the room the safe didn't work, you had to pay to use the fridge, the bathtub was rusty. The housekeeping staff was extremely nice, they always greeted us and asked us if we needed something. Lobby staff and pool towel staff was nice too. The staff at the pool bar was not welcoming at all. I took beach towels of my own just in case because I read it in the reviews. They provided towels for the pool but they were very dirty and small. I wish the pool was deeper, its not very deep and kids all over the pool screaming, playing and splashing water. A deeper pool would've given adults a peaceful area to relax. The beach is beautiful, prices at the pool bar were reasonable. I can't complain because I went there with a discount price, and had a good time after all but I wouldn't recommend paying original price to stay there.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank M M
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I visit this hotel during my recent vacations. The rooms are very clean and the housekeeping make a great job daily. The pool was great to my daughters and the access to the beach is easy. The breakfast was fast and deliciuos. Highly recommended.