“Best place in Rincon for the money”
Review of La Cambija

La Cambija
Ranked #2 of 116 Restaurants in Rincon
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Out side sitting with a roof top a nice family atmosphere good prices and good food (daily fresh catch and cook to order ) No orders by phone.No pets allowed.
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Highly recommended. Better prices than most of the touristy places in Rincon and great food and service.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

The food here is the best. Every time we ate here the owner was in the kitchen ( tell Eric, Amy said hi and thanks for the T-shirt) making sure every dish was perfect. Drinks are good. Try an ammertto and 7. Its pure gold. Eat some fish tacos. Tell Nathan and Maria hello and I miss them!

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious and the people very attentive, thanks Victoria! Great place we are definitely reuniting.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

All the local people in Rincon suggested I try this place. I was not disappointed! I had a typical Puerto Rican meal, delicious, in a laid back friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Friendly happy service in a casual environment. Fresh fish everyday. I wanted to try the Marlin burritos, but, they were out so they recommended me the Tuna, Mero or Dorado skewers or tacos since it was the freshest fish they had at that moment. Had the tuna tacos, they were delicious and perfectly cooked!! Also had a fresh watermelon juice, my daughter had the fresh passion fruit juice and my husband had a Medalla, of course. My daughter had the Mero tacos and my husband the Dorado tacos. I would like to try the whole menu!! I'll be back...

1  Thank Desiree R