“our favorite!”

La Cambija
Ranked #8 of 134 Restaurants in Rincon
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Out side sitting with a roof top a nice family atmosphere good prices and good food (daily fresh catch and cook to order ) No orders by phone.No pets allowed.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Lively and fun place. Had a late dinner of seafood ceviche and it was over the top. Staff was the most attentive we had anywhere in P.R. Kept the Madallas coming! This was on our last night and it will be a good memory. Very Authentic.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,006)

Reviewed 18 July 2014

On my way to the beach I noticed a nice little bar with what looked like had a nice vibe. I checked the reviews here and decided to go back that night and go for dinner there. I'm a bit sceptical about fish tacos in Puerto Rico since tacos are not from the island. That's a Mexican thing. However, me and my wife decided to order the fish burritos and a couple of fish skewers (pinchos as they are called in the island) for my son. We where blown by the quality of the food and the outstanding service we got. What the place lacks in luxury it more than makes up with character and taste. The fish was fresh and excellently prepared. The beer was cold and the mojitos where well executed. Juan, Victoria and the rest of the waiting crew was just outstanding. We liked this place so much the came back the next night for a fish pincho feeding frenzy.

When in Rincon this is a must place to go.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Wonderful place where to eat local stuff such as seafood turnovers, skewers, etc. They have a parking lot a couple of lots away.
Excellent and friendly service. A must if you go to Rincon.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is a must while in Rincón! We ate here two days in a row for the best fish skewers I have ever had. Grouper, tuna, ceviche, artisanal salad, rice and beans, coconut water--you can't go wrong here. Friendly and helpful staff. Truly the "best rincón in Rincón."

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The food here is excellent. The fish tacos...mahi mahi or grouper are outstanding. Burritos are good too. Don't be put off by the lack of prices on the menu; it's not expensive. Surprisingly nice presentation for a road side bar restaurant. And service is awesome. I would definitely repeat and did!