My friends and I arrived pretty late at night in Rincon. We were driving around looking for a hotel to stay at for the night and came across this place. The guy running the office was extremely nice and welcoming. He set us up with the Tropical Fish room.
The room was ok and is the only reason for the 4/5 review. The AC didn't work very well, and the bathroom could have definitely used a ventilation fan.
The best part of this place was the patio, the garden, and the beach access. It was exactly what we wanted for when we decided to come to Puerto Rico. The patio offers use of their grill and plenty of seating. The beach was beautiful and just a few steps away. Also, other beaches like crashboat and boqueron are close enough to drive to for the day.
Everyone working was very nice, even the cats. I've already recommended this place to a few friends. It's the perfect place stay if you just want to spend all day on the beach drinking brews and doing nothing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely small mediterranean style inn, located directly on Playa Rincon (Rincon Beach). Faces due west to the ocean and sunset and has a romantic tropical garden. Apartments and studios include A/C, color cable TV, Wi Fi internet, daily housekeeping and laundry service and fully equipped. Included are; coolers, beach toys and floats, BBQ's and Hammock. Great place to relax among lush gardens and a beautiful beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Coconut Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Rincon
- Coconut Palms Inn Puerto Rico/Rincon