We are just arriving from a three day stay at this hotel and we are totally frustrated with the experience. There is no maintenance at all. For example the general pool is extremely in bad shape, the private rooms pool likewise. When we open the wooden doors toward the interior pool terrace, they fell into the pool since the hinges were badly rusted. The situation was inmediately informed to the administration and for our surprise there was no maintenance staff neither spare hinges and/or money to buy new hinges. Finally a non skilled employee appeared with an old recicled/rusted hinge and it was installed to inmobilize the door. The grounds are abandoned as well as the hotel buildings. In fact the main terrace at the main building was constructed in cantilever, and although it is cracked and falling down, they have not closed it. The main gate remains open 24/7 since there is no employees and/or a mechanical system to keep it closed. Anyone can enter anytime to the hotel premises without being detected. If you want to compromise your security as well as spend a thousand dollars for nothing, visit this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Horned Dorset Primavera is a small luxury hotel located in northwestern Puerto Rico, two miles from the town of Rincon. It is set among rolling hills at the edge of the beautiful Caribbean Sea and is known for reserved European service executed in an atmosphere unique in Puerto Rico and the award-winning Restaurant Aaron. The hotel is a member of Relais & Chateaux. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Horned Dorset Primavera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horned Dorset Primavera Rincon
- Horned Dorset Primavera Puerto Rico/Rincon