“Awesome spot”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rincon
Punta Taino Guest House
Ranked #7 of 22 Rincon B&B and Inns
Walla Walla, Washington
“Awesome spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Can't beat the location, right across from sandy beach and to some of the best food choices in Rincon. Gloria went out of her way to make us comfortable, from arriving to meet us to her great attitude! Rooms were very nice with air conditioning and comfortable bed, will definitely stay here again. Tom

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

My stay at Punta Taino was fabulous! Great accommodations. Hop and skip to the beach and best french fries at local eating spot. I would recommend this place to anyone who loves the ocean. A great place to get away to relax and have some fun in the sun. The owner, Daniel, was helpful and personable. Good restaurants in the area. Really lovely place to stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Oviedo, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I found this small guesthouse last minute after plans fell through. I wanted a one night getaway as a couple since we've never had one after the birth of our child. This was the perfect little place for relaxation during the day and most of the night. We had a small studio apartment with basic amenities. Towels, soap, body wash, but no TV. The beach is within walking distance, Sandy Beach, but I would not recommend swimming n it as it has dangerous currents. I grew up in Puerto Rico and I would not go in for swimming. But it is beautiful for a walk on the beach, this beach is more geared for surfers. There are small bars and eateries around the guesthouse within walking distance. I would've given this guesthouse a five, but the noise level was too loud after hours (2-3am) and it was hard to get some sleep. I would definitely return, but not with my toddler because of the amount of noise at night. We stayed only one night Jul 27-Jul 28.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Aracelis C
Ponce, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

A few steps to a great beach, restaurants, night club. Fun, comfortable, clean, great rooms, great price. I will be there soon because it's a excellent location to have fun close to the a beautiful beach.

Room Tip: Any room is good
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank leqd
Puntasol, Owner at Punta Taino Guest House, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Hi
Glad you enjoyed the stay at Punta Taino and the location. Looking forward to your return visit

Regards
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

We loved staying at the Punta Taino. The price was excellent, the place was clean and Daniel was very accommodating. My only, very minor complaint was that a lot of light comes in through the window on the door, even with the shade closed. An extra curtain there would have definitely helped me sleep better. I'll definitely be back though!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank D M
Hi D M

Thank you, appreciate your review and glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will definately take care of that light through the door issue. Appreciate your recommendation.
Come back soon

Regards
phoenix
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Booked last minute was a great experience will be staying again on my next trip to the island the office staff was very accommodating. Rooms are clean but must say I missed having a tv but with free wifi watch Netflix. Close to the beach and parking was a plus.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank moyaaz
Thank you for your great review and our office staff extends their best wishes and appreciation.
We're glad we were able to help make your stay in Rincon and Punta Taino pleasureable.
Hope you'll come back soon and tell your friends about us

Best Regards
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Wow! This place is a diamond that we were lucky to find among all other places to stay in Rincon. We decided to get married in PR only about a month and a half ahead of time. It was very small wedding, just the two of us and 6 guests (friends and grooms brother). We did not have huge budget (both of us are students), but we wanted it to be special. We booked two double bedroom apartments in Punta Taino. Best choice we made!!! Right from the moment we came in this place embraced us like we belonged there. There were two sweet ladies to welcome us, it was almost like coming to visit a grandma and her friend. Minerva, the housekeeping lady after 5 min chat with me arranged appointment an awesome hair salon where I got my hair and make-up done for 50$ (!!!!!!), while our wedding coordinator offered me her friends salon services for at least 150-200$. Minerva also got her husband to bring from her home an ironing board and an iron to get boys shirts and my dress ironed (also something that was too much for 'the five star review all awesome' wedding coordinator to do). We got the best advices where to get food and local products when we got tired of Tamboo/Casa Varde foods and drinks (both places are nice but very touristy). We also got to meet the owner- Daniel. Super nice guy, very helpful with everything. He let us check out from one apartment like three hours late since one of the couples couldn't leave earlier because of how crazy previous night was. The charm of this place is not only price and location- it is all in the big hearts of the people that work there! I hope we will be coming back sometime to do some surfing and we definitely will stay at Taino again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank alilia-alilia
Hi Ala

Hope all is well with you and Igor. Thank you for the wonderful review. It's very kind of you
We're really glad all went well for you and your guests and look forward to your return visit.

Warm Regards