“Nice Place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Roof-top terrace lounge chairs, tables and BBQ grill.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Roof-top terrace lounge chairs, tables and BBQ grill.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Nice Place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

The second floor flat was very spacious and clean. The property manager was responsive to our needs and was there when we needed her. The location was two short blocks away from the beach and was surrounded by wonderful shops and tasty restaurants. I wouldn't hesitate to rent Casa Bianca again.

4 of 5 bubbles How easy was it to book the property? 5 of 5 bubbles How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 bubbles How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 3 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property
5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 2 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 3 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location
Liked least: the kitchen
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Apr 2014
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back to Rincon!
Thanks again for choosing to stay at Casa Bianca.

Kind Regards,

Talia/ Casa Bianca
Steve W
“Perfect place for a honeymoon.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

My wife and I stayed at Casa Bianca for our honeymoon. Everything everyone else has said is absolutely true. It's extremely reasonably priced, it's super close to the beach, and the local night life is wonderful.

The next time we come to Rincon (and we certainly will), we will stat at Casa Bianca, and bring our friends!

5 of 5 bubbles How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 bubbles How helpful were the directions to the property?
4 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: Very reasonably priced for as close as it is to the beach.
Your age range 25-34
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
10 Apr 2014
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your honeymoon at Casa Bianca!
The Puntas area of Rincon certainly has the best of beach and night life. You don't have to go far to enjoy some of the best restaurants Rincon has to offer.
Thanks again, we hope to have you back soon!

Talia/ Casa Bianca Rincon
CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
5 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
28 Mar 2014
Hello,

It's great to hear that you had a wonderful stay at Casa Bianca in Rincon!
We strive to make the entire experience as easy and comfortable as possible for our guests. I'm happy that you were able to feel at home during your stay. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us. We hope to have you back real soon!

Talia /Casa Bianca Rincon
Roachman2...
Sierra Madre, California
“Perfect for two!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

My wife and I just returned from a 5 night stay in Apartment A. We LOVED it! Just a block from the beach! The apartment had everything we needed to feel at home, was clean, private, and comfortable. While I LOVE tropical locations, I often have trouble sleeping if it's too hot. This was no concern. The apartment stays very comfortable, has fans, as well as a super cool and quiet (almost silent) air conditioner in the bedroom. We felt very safe and secure. I'd highly recommend Casa Bianca to anyone considering a stay in Rincon. I'm not sure what the other side of the island is like (San Juan) but you'll defiantly need to rent a car to explore the west side of the island. For an American traveler, Puerto Rico is super easy. No complaints here! I hope you visit this beautiful island. CHEERS!!!

5 of 5 bubbles How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 4 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property
5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
Your age range 25-34
27 Mar 2014
It's great to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay at Casa Bianca and the beautiful West coast of Puerto Rico. It is very different from the eastern "city" side and I must agree that is it worth exploring!
The island itself is very diverse with a great variety of things to see and do. I grew up in Rincon so I guess I'm partial, but we have some of the most beautiful beaches, the best surf, as well as some of the best restaurants and nightlife anywhere on the island.
I hope your stay with us was a memorable one and that you will come visit again soon.

Talia/ Casa Bianca Rincon
leah f
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Great Location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

I try to go to Rincon at least once a year and after staying here, this is the first place I will be checking to see if they have availability the next time I head back. First of all the location is prime! Right across the street from the beach and within walking distance of Tamboo, Casa Verde's Bar, and Pools Bar and also several restaurants. We stayed in the second apartment and it was perfect. I especially loved the large patio that we could all chill on after coming back from the beach. The kitchen also has everything you need to be able to cook as well as there is a large rooftop patio with grill and a nice ocean view. It would be awesome to come here with a big group and have cookouts on that patio. Beds were comfy, hot water in the shower, place was clean. No complaints with anything. Windows were slatted so you if you are a light sleeper you might hear some music from Casa Verde but I loved being able to hear it while relaxing, as well as the sound of the coquis at night! And price was very reasonable - it was actually cheaper for us to stay here than many other of the places in Puntas - and we all had ample room as the apartments are spacious. I definitely recommend this place if you want to stay by the beach and be near the night life in Rincon. The only thing I am waiting on is the return of the security deposit as we just checked out a few days ago, but as long as that is returned on time, I am definitely a happy customer!

4 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The patios
Liked least: Wish they had a full length mirror - only tiny ones in the bathroom
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
19 Mar 2014
Hi Leah,

I'm happy to hear you had a great stay with us at Casa Bianca!
I believe everything that you mentioned is what sets this property apart from the rest: location, price, and quality. We try to provide our guests with all the basic comforts of a home away from home.
Thank you for leaving the apartment in such good condition. Since you made your reservation with Flip Key, your Good Care Deposit will be automatically refunded to you within 10 days of checking out.
Thanks again for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Casa Bianca on your next trip to Rincon.

Talia
Jack12345...
Miami, Florida
“Great Location With A Wonderful View.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

My 3 brothers and I stayed at Casa Bianca for 3 nights and really enjoyed our stay. Talia was a fantastic host and made check-in so easy. Thanks. The kitchen had pretty much everything we needed to cook out a few nights and was walking distance to some fun bars/restraunts when we didn't feel like cooking. I would give it 5/5 but their was a small plumbing issue in one of the bathrooms but for the most part that was not an issue. She said she was sending someone out to fix it the next day. Thank you so much Talia, I will hope to stay here again!

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
3 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
Michael C
New York, New York, United States
“Coolest authentic place you can stay in the best location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

We have stayed at Casa Bianca before and love it. We always check there first but the last few times it was booked, but this past long weekend we lucked out and were able to snag the 1st floor one bedroom unit. It's a great spot. The apartment itself is immaculate and well appointed with a kitchen and great internet service (not that you need it to check the surf report as you are only a block from Sandy Beach so can see with your own eyes!). The floor is authentic Spanish influenced tile and the decor is beachy so you really know you are in the Caribbean. The new owners, Eric & Frances, were around as they are making some upgrades & couldn't be more pleasant and hospitable .. and Talia, the manager, is amazingly friendly and welcoming and happy to help you with any questions or needs. We have also stayed in the 2 bed/2bath on the top floor and its equally fantastic so if you have a group or two couples it's a home run! It's on the Sandy Beach side of town where the beach is .. well .. sandy! so it's great for swimming or surfing if you are traveling with non-surfers .. you are walking distance to several restaurants (Tamboo, Casa Islena, Casa Verde) .. it's just a great spot and always our first choice.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing