“Great.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Saltaire Restaurant

Saltaire Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 110 Restaurants in Rincon
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“Great.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Probably the finest dining Rincon has to offer. Rincon is certainly a funky surfer dude town. We loved it! (The restaurant and the town.)

Visited March 2014

Millwood, Virginia
“A rare find in RIncon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Wonderful service, attractive seating with ambiance overall. Best dinner we had in Rincon although it took a little to find it because Rincon has several areas that are not directly connected.
Sorry we found this the last night or would have returned many times. Food was fresh and well prepared. I had the gnocchi which was full of flavor. My friend had octopus and blood sausage all locally made. Waiter was friendly and prompt.

• Visited March 2014
East Moriches, New York
“Refined Fine Dining - Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

I must admit...every dish I ordered at Saltaire Restaurant was prepared to perfection...and my wife and I returned three times in one week! The service was friendly and the cocktails generous...as were all of the appetizer, salad, fish, and steak portions! The seafood with Miso was exceptional...and overall...the sauces compliment each entrée perfectly. The food was so consistently great that I didn't want to gamble by going to another restaurant....we will be back!

Edmonton, Canada
“Great food & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

As a group of 4 adults and 4 children under 9 we went to Saltaire during our recent stay in Rincon. The food was excellent, fresh and well prepared. We enjoyed the spinach salad, grilled octopus for appies and I had the catch of the day which was awesome. The kids all had pasta and requested second bowls it was so tasty!

The bread pudding was the best dessert had at the table and our service was excellent. We went around 6 pm so early enough to beat the crowds with the kids in tow which allowed us to have amazing personal service!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Wilton, Connecticut
“Con Mucho Gusto - FIND THIS PLACE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

Spent a long weekend in Rincon to avoid the snow, and based on my research, didn't expect much. The best restaurant on TA is Banana Dang, a coffee shop (with very good coffee, for sure.) The reviewers missed this place. It is excellent, great, wonderful. I had the best grilled octopus salad - better than any I have ahd in NYC - for a started and followed that with grouper ( local) which beat any fresh fish in recent mememory. Service was great and the table with my love interest was quiet. Not much of a view, but... the food is superb.