the house is located in the sea beach colony in Rincon. It's very close to Rincon "city" center and there's a supermarket about halfway.
The area is very quite. The house is so well maintained that looks new. It's right on the beach and there's an access right next to it.
The room (standard ocean suite) was very clean and comfortable. It has everything you need (TV, DVD Player, fridge, coffee maker, 2 sinks, 2 fans and air conditioning). They also provide you with robes, which I think is very cool. For the DVD player, you will find a quite extensive selection of DVD in the common area (of course, don't expect to find the latest blockbuster movie).
They'll serve you breakfast by the pool. every morning you'll find something different but everything is made fresh.
They also have soft top boards and kayaks you can rent as well as snorkel equipment and beach chairs(these are a great perks if you plan to spend the day at the beach) and beach umbrellas too.
We met the owner (Henry) and his daughter (Emily) and they were both very nice and friendly.
Henry gave us also a good recommendation on a restaurant (La Copa Llena) and perfect directions for another one.
The are 2 reasons why I did not give 5 stars: 1) the internet connection didn't not work properly and in the few moments it worked the signal was not strong enough to reach our room.
2) the day before we checked out, we found an envelope in the room with a thank you note on it and with a friendly request for a tip. This was they very first time we experienced something like this and I honestly think is a "lack of style" for this incredible place.
This is my personal opinion and I'm sure some people might not find it inappropriate at all.
Anyway, I highly recommend this place as it really has the vacation vibe "built in"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tres Sirenas Beach Inn, located directly oceanfront, is a full service boutique style Bed & Breakfast in the heart of Rincon. This Small Inn offers the discerning Rincon visitor who wants to stay on the beach in an intimate lodging with only five exclusive and elegantly appointed units in all. Decorated in a West Indies style, each of which feature breathtaking direct oceanfront views. Two full apartment suites with full kitchens, living rooms, Private Master bedrooms, with additional sleeping lofts, and private oceanfront verandahs are offered for guests who enjoy space on Holiday, or families. Tres Sirenas welcomes families with older children. Amenities include daily gourmet breakfast served on your verandah, covered private oceanfront terraces, daily maid service, pool, unheated Jacuzzi spa, premium cable TV, WIFI in common areas, with repeaters in rooms, A/C, Fans, mini fridge, microwaves, DVD library, complimentary snorkel equipment, Paddle boards and kayaks for rent, lovely gardens, onsite spa services, concierge service, private chef catering, Cooking Lessons, Private Yoga Lessons, Surf Lessons, Sailing Lessons and convenient location on the best swimming beach with many nearby restaurants and Beach Bars to enjoy. Featured in Travel & Leisure, Conde Nast Traveler, NBC Today Show, designated Best Beach Budget Lodging, Fodor's Choice, 2015, recommended by Frommer's. It is recommended for travelers who want to wake up on the beach, and enjoy the sounds of the waves lapping on the shore as they sleep. If you are coming to enjoy the Caribbean, stay on the beach in this small family run business, with great Innkeepers. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tres Sirenas Beach Hotel Rincon
- Tres Sirenas Beach Inn Puerto Rico/Rincon