“Best honeymoon experience we could have hoped for!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rincon
Tres Sirenas Beach Inn
Ranked #2 of 19 Rincon B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I spent months researching vacation spots to bring my wife for our honeymoon in September. When I came across Tres Sirenas, it looked too good to be true. Every picture of the place looked amazing and the online reviews alone were enough for me to pull the trigger on our reservation. I have to say, I was a little hesitant about the location since it seemed pretty far off of the beaten path (and we don't speak a lick of Spanish) but let me tell you, it ended up being one of the best vacations we've ever had.

After driving the 2 hours from San Juan airport to Rincon, we received a very warm welcome from Lisa and Harry. They immediately set us up with snorkeling equipment and gave us great recommendations for local food. We spent our first night there sitting at the edge of the warm Caribbean sea, drinking rum and cokes, enjoying a beautiful sunset, about 30 feet away from our room. It was pretty much like living inside one of those over-the-top beautiful, beachy desktop backgrounds. The room we stayed in was perfect. It had a big tv, functional kitchen, plenty of lounge space, a master bedroom, air conditioning, and high speed internet. Each morning we awoke to one of Lisa's delicious homemade breakfasts (my favorite was mango pancakes with orange juice, eggs, and smoked sausage) and enjoyed it on our balcony over looking Tres Sirena's private beach. We spent most of our days adventuring around Rincon based on recommendations from Lisa, and had a blast snorkeling and sun bathing on huge, white, empty beaches. We enjoyed all kinds of local cuisines and tried to eat at a different place for each meal. All around, it was a fantastic, beautiful, relaxing, enjoyable vacation/honeymoon. Absolutely no regrets.

Good things that really stuck out in my mind:
How friendly, encouraging, funny, warm, and accepting Lisa and Harry were. I knew they were good people based on previous reviews, but had no idea how big a role they would play in us enjoying our stay at the B&B. They were there within a minutes notice for any questions or concerns, and always went the extra mile to make sure we were having a great time. It is also worth noting that they put a LOT of time and effort into maintaining/improving the B&B (as you can see from the pictures), and I think it just goes to show that they really do care about the property and the well-being of the people that stay there. But besides excellent hosts, other great things that stick out include picture perfect sunsets, white sandy beaches, delicious food (try the shark and conch empadillas!!!), friendly people, great vistas, cheap beer, and very clean rooms.

Things I would recommend: Bring a GPS! Traffic can get pretty hairy on the way from San Juan Airport to Rincon, and you don't want to get lost along the way. Also bring an underwater camera. The Caribbean sea is like clear, crystal blue bath water, and there are tons of cool fish to see, even 10 feet out from the beach at Tres Sirenas. We found all kinds of cool stuff snorkeling: sand dollars, octopuses, coins, crabs, and even a wedding ring!

So yeah, in conclusion, I would recommend this as a number one vacation spot for anyone looking to get away for a little while. If you need further convincing, check out some of the pictures we took!

Room Tip: For our honeymoon, we went with the full size room with the functional kitchen, tv, internet, master...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 December 2013

My wife and I stayed at Tres Sirenas for our honeymoon for six nights and had an incredible experience. Harry and Lisa were attentive and helpful from booking our reservation to taking care of our dietary restrictions for our daily breakfast. We rented the private penthouse suite and were not disappointed. The room featured a beautiful bathroom with jacuzzi and separate toilet closet, a walk in closet, an upstairs loft, a full kitchen and a balcony with magnificent view of the sea that made each days sunset a real treasure. The location of the Inn is perfect, moments from downtown Rincon and any of the areas restaurants and beach attractions as well as on a beautiful swimming and sunbathing beach. I would not hesitate to recommend Tres Sirenas to anybody traveling to Rincon.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

While the rooms and apartments were fantastic accommodations in a perfect setting, Lisa and Harry make the stay memorable. The rooms were very clean with mattresses so comfortable I bought my own when I got home. The only way to get closer to the beach is to stand in the water. The breakfasts were very good but the best part was the daily recommendations of Lisa and Harry. Rincon is a sleepy surfer town with great diving and even better surfing. The local markets have great local produce and there are several great supermarkets near the resort. Local seafood is awesome and can be easily cooked with the amazing kitchens in the larger apartments. Probably the most beautiful sunsets that I have ever witnessed. Great cable channels and we had great internet reception. The pool was the perfect place to hang out. Perfect for a large group of friends or family to rent the entire resort. THIS WAS FUN!

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank TLunedi
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We were there for a full week, and it was great. We stayed in the room with a living room, and that worked great for us, except it didn't feel quite as private as I think the upstairs rooms might have been, but it was really convenient, so we'd probably take the suite again. We'd like to take Tres Sirenas on every vacation everywhere. Food was always great, the hosts were full of good information, and the location is absolutely perfect- walking distance to the important things, and on a side street so parking was never an issue. Housekeeping kept the room looking great but were never obtrusive, and about every other day the rooms were deep cleaned. Oh- and the toiletries smell amazing. I wasn't sure we'd get some- and they were the best I've ever used. The little thoughtful things- like fresh beach towels daily, good (basically unlimited) coffee with cream, and the little box of cotton balls in the bathroom were really the things that make the difference between an OK hotel and the greatest stay we've ever had- anywhere. (That's here:)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank juicy318
Reviewed 19 August 2013

the house is located in the sea beach colony in Rincon. It's very close to Rincon "city" center and there's a supermarket about halfway.
The area is very quite. The house is so well maintained that looks new. It's right on the beach and there's an access right next to it.
The room (standard ocean suite) was very clean and comfortable. It has everything you need (TV, DVD Player, fridge, coffee maker, 2 sinks, 2 fans and air conditioning). They also provide you with robes, which I think is very cool. For the DVD player, you will find a quite extensive selection of DVD in the common area (of course, don't expect to find the latest blockbuster movie).
They'll serve you breakfast by the pool. every morning you'll find something different but everything is made fresh.
They also have soft top boards and kayaks you can rent as well as snorkel equipment and beach chairs(these are a great perks if you plan to spend the day at the beach) and beach umbrellas too.
We met the owner (Henry) and his daughter (Emily) and they were both very nice and friendly.
Henry gave us also a good recommendation on a restaurant (La Copa Llena) and perfect directions for another one.
The are 2 reasons why I did not give 5 stars: 1) the internet connection didn't not work properly and in the few moments it worked the signal was not strong enough to reach our room.
2) the day before we checked out, we found an envelope in the room with a thank you note on it and with a friendly request for a tip. This was they very first time we experienced something like this and I honestly think is a "lack of style" for this incredible place.
This is my personal opinion and I'm sure some people might not find it inappropriate at all.
Anyway, I highly recommend this place as it really has the vacation vibe "built in"

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Enrico2309
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Of our seven days in Puerto Rico, we spent two amazing nights at Tres Sirenas. The attention to detail at Tres Sirenas is impeccable. Waking up to breakfast on the balcony overlooking the ocean is breathtaking, having it paired with a delicious & healthy breakfast served daily at 9:00am was delightful! Definitely one of the reasons we will be back again next year!!!
During our stay, we lodge on the 2nd floor, however, because of our two daughter ages 12 & 8, our accommodations also included a spiraling staircase leading a second bedroom in a loft styled. The girls felt right at home with some private space of their own and so did we! Falling asleep to the sound of waves breaking on the shore and waking up to the amazing view of the Atlantic Ocean; nothing can compare. At six in the morning my youngest daughter asked me to go up and see the beautiful view from the loft, “this is beautiful” her words but I agree it was amazing.
Owners, Harry & Lisa make it their business to make your stay unforgettable; the quality of everything at Tres Sirenas is unmatched. Harry learned through a brief conversation that my daughters loved horses, he soon followed by inviting them to ride Kalifa, one of his three horses. But their hospitality didn’t end there! The next morning Harry spent a few hours instructing us all how to kayak, and paddleboard, and allowed us to use the house snorkeling equipment as well. All these activities are available at a small nominal fee. We all really enjoyed our time at Tres Sirenas to the fullest!
I understand from Lisa & Harry that July & August is their slowest period if you like tranquility and a romantic ambiance, with the options to add a little excitement by engaging in a few water sports, Tres Sirena is the place to go.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I can not begin to describe how beautiful and serene this Inn truly is. I have been fortunate enough to stay in many places and few compare to this. Attention to every detail down to the the breakfast ever morning offer visitors a place that you can call home with a caring staff and comfortable clean rooms while vacationing. I was so very lucky that my daughter happened to be Inn sitting and I got the benefit of experiencing a one of a kind location for my mini retreat. You will be delighted you chose to stay!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Guyanna E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rincon
Villa Cofresi Hotel
Lazy Parrot Inn
Lazy Parrot Inn
#2 of 7 in Rincon
Dos Angeles Del Mar Bed and Breakfast

Been to Tres Sirenas Beach Inn? Share your experiences!