Tres Sirenas Beach Inn
Villa Cofresi Hotel(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$144
Las Palmas Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$126
  • Pool
US$122
US$103
Lazy Parrot Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$80
Tres Palmas Inn and Villas(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$122
Rincon Inn(Rincon)
US$75
US$70
  • Pool
Coconut Palms Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$94
All reviewssea view apartmenteach morninggourmet breakfastthe penthousepuerto ricopaddle boardsbreakfast was amazingspent a weekbed and breakfastwonderful hostsyour doorstepother guestsgrocery storefull kitchenocean frontsmall poolamazing location
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Tres Sirenas is my home when I'm in Puerto Rico.
Having spent every summer of my life in Rincón since I was born, I knew I was going to have a really rough go of finding a place to stay that would make me feel even one one-hundredth as good as being at my grandma's house (just up the hill from Tres Sirenas, recently sold when my grandparents passed away).
I had come to know about this perfect little B&B by seeing it being built. I can remember taking walks along the beach with my family as a teenager and thinking "I will stay there someday."
Last year was my year, my dream was fulfilled!
I booked the Ocean Room to spend yet another birthday in my favorite place on earth. I brought a friend who had never been to Rincón and we both fell in love all over again - with Tres Sirenas and with Rincón. This past summer, we came again and brought yet another friend. She fell in love too! It's officially a tradition.

The inn is incredible. It's the perfect blend of insanely luxurious and really cozy - hard to describe (but when you get there, you'll know what I mean).
It's in the perfect location and literally RIGHT on the beach. You can walk several yards and get to some great hang out spots where locals and visitors that are staying at the bigger resorts are, without having to deal with all that madness.

Lisa, the owner is absolutely lovely and accommodating, and her care and love for the space is evident. She met every single need and our expectations have been exceeded times a million, both years in a row.
The rooms are beautifully decorated, comfy & they have equipment to rent for paddle boarding, etc. so you don't have to worry about a thing.
Breakfasts in the morning were delightful!

I truly won't stay anywhere else in Rincón. This is IT!

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful and have their own personality since it's such a small place. But, if you can, spring for the Penthouse! The rates are comparable with any other room of its size on the entire island. The views will render you speechless. It really is heaven.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Excellent quality and location. Literally on the waterfront. Rooms are spacious, airy and have their own outdoor seating access. Enough privacy to feel like you have the place to yourself and a very charming hostess who cooks up a mean breakfast. One not to miss!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Tres Sirenas was a perfect B&B getaway while I was in Rincon. The Inn is small and intimate and gives a very warm and welcoming feel. It's also located right on the beach so you can wake up to a beautiful sea view every morning. The breakfasts were great, and Lisa and the staff were extremely helpful in providing tips for day trips and restaurants. I definitely hope to come back again soon!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Be aware, our trip was totally ruined as the our friends and I were split up when her room's pipe burst.

they relocated her to another hotel but then they decided that it was okay to jackhammer into the concrete wall right under our room.

The noise was unbearable and totally ruined my morning and my vacation. The manager said that it needed to be fixed right away but she was lying, again. The construction only took few hours and therefore could have been done later. She claim that the pipe needed to be fixed right away because of water flooding but that was a lie as I looked into the room and the water was shut off and no water was flowing.

• Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank Namie S
TresSirenas, Owner at Tres Sirenas Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

it is a rare occasion, but unfortunately beyond our control, that a major maintenance issue should present at Tres Sirenas. In this case an interior water pipe had burst, which can happen anywhere, to anyone, at anytime. The staff at Tres Sirenas took swift action to schedule a plumbing specialist, one of the only qualified on this side of the island to repair the leak in a timely matter. The guests scheduled to arrive in the room where the leak occurred were relocated to a nearby, beautiful hotel that has a rack rate of nearly three times the rate charged at Tres Sirenas. for the period the work was scheduled in the room. These guests decided to stay on at that new hotel, even though the room was repaired and made ready fro them. The guests at Tres Sirenas were inconvenienced for an approximately one hour, just after breakfast was served so we could swiftly resolve the major leak that required immediate attention. Other guests staying at the hotel, among them another couple who were also vacationing with the guest who wrote the review, were understanding and completely unbothered and delighted to spend time at the pool and the beach while the repair was made. The guests were given a bottle of champagne and free paddle board rentals for their inconvenience.
In he 10 years that Tres Sirenas has been opened we have been very fortunate to have had to relocate guests on only two occasions. Regularly scheduled maintenance and improvements helps us maintain our beautiful oceanfront property. We take great pride in our property, and our service as evidenced by our many excellent reviews, and happy guests who return every year.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

After searching for places to stay at Rincon, we chose Tres Sirenas. I really enjoyed staying at this beachfront property. Lisa, the owner, greeted us upon arrival, showed us to our room. She was very friendly and welcoming. Our room faced the pool and beach. Everything was so clean and peaceful. Our room had a small refrigerator, where you can put anything you bring as well as coffee and cream. Breakfast is included (served at 9am), which was really nice, in front of the beach. The beach in front is beautiful and you can walk up to other hotels on the same coast. I can not think about something I did not like. We already want to book our next stay!!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple