“Best chicken tacos EVER!”
Review of Kabanas by Good Eats - CLOSED

Kabanas by Good Eats
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Hawaiian, Fusion, Puerto Rican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Houston, Texas
“Best chicken tacos EVER!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Don't let the "food truck" appearance fool you! The chicken tacos are seriously some of the best I've ever eaten. I tried to order the fish tacos, but they were unfortunately out of fish all week. I am not disappointed, however as the chicken tacos were super. The Parmesan crust on the tortilla makes it heavenly. Also, loved the edamame with the garlic flavoring. I only wish that this food truck was closer to home. I would recommend it to anyone!

• Visited July 2014

“Great food”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Food was very good at this open food truck. Be cautious if you order the steak or fish tacos. They are a $4 up charge. You can take your own beer or buy an expensive one at Tamboo across the street. Overall, very fresh and tasty.

Visited July 2014
Syracuse, New York
“Loved Kabanas-Ate there almost everyday of my vacation in Rincon!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Fresh food- high quality- very friendly staff! Try the fish tacos!!! My husband and I ate there all the time!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Natalie H
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Good tacos”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Went for some fish tacos after a night out, they were out of them so we settled for chicken...45 minutes later we ate delicious tacos, although they were not on the healthy side- tortilla was fried. All in all a good place if you're willing to wait.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ahh. maze. ing.”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

So, basically a food truck right? Wrong!! Probably one of the best burgers I have ever had-truly! Not to mention the most amazing smoothie anyone has ever made with granola. I probably will be back for this little gem everyday for the next two weeks of our trip. The server was really nice and didn't kick us out even though they were obviously waiting until we were gone to close. Don't walk past this one without stopping. Your wallet, taste buds, and friends will thank you.

1 Thank birklisa