“I'm sooo glad I stayed here!!!!”
The Puntas Tree House
Our beach house. The view from the second floor balcony.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Our beach house.
The view from the second floor balcony.
One of the second floor bedrooms.
Sandy Beach, right in front of the Tree House.
Sandy Beach, great place to play in the surf or relax on the beach.
Humpback whales can be seen from December until March.
Palm Trees.
First floor studio bathroom
Second floor view.
Come as guests, leave as friends!
Second floor suite
Second floor suite
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SeekAdven...
chicagoland
“I'm sooo glad I stayed here!!!!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed at the Puntas Tree House for 1 week as a solo female traveler. I've never been one to splurge on a hotel or rental because I'd rather use my $$ on experiencing the locale. I also didn't want to stay at a hostel for this visit. The Puntas Tree House was a perfect fit!!!

It's always a little tricky looking at rentals and hotels online, because it is never really 100% what you think it is. My concerns were really about safety (as a solo traveler), location, cleanliness, and price. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at this rental!

I rented the bottom studio of the tri-level house. I had to walk around back to enter the room. It has wire-fencing around the property, and is open enough where I didn't feel unsafe walking to the back. The room was clean with tile flooring throughout. There was no funky smells/smoke, which I am sensitive to. The bed and couch were comfortable, and the refrigerator was nice to have. I felt safe in this property, as there were closures on all windows, and a metal locking door inside the door to the room. The air conditioner and fan were working just fine!!

This property is literally across the street from Sandy beach, and a short, short walk away to a couple of different restaurants/bars and surf breaks. I went during the off season, so it was pretty peaceful here. No crowds or loud commotion this week.

The owner was pleasant to talk to on the phone and gave me a great deal to stay here. The property manager, although there was a slight language barrier, was friendly, laid back, and I really felt like he was looking out for my well being. He gave me directions to a store, then went there later himself asking them if I had come by!!

Pros: location, privacy, safety, cleanliness, price point
Cons: couldn't shut the windows all the way, so I could hear the loud outdoor music from a hotel, but it always ended around midnight. uncovered window in the shower!

How easy was it to book the property? Bedding & mattresses
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and privacy
Liked least: sketchy wi-fi, and there was no covering on the window as I showered. I had to have my back to the window
Travelling group: Solo
S T
Wilmington, Delaware
“Comfortable, Convenient, Beach-Front Home Away from Home!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Stayed here in April with a couple friends and our significant others. The house was very clean and comfortable; it practically felt s though we moved our own homes down to PR, not to mention that it's right on the beach! The view was amazing and the house is located near several local restaurants and bars which definitely alleviated any stress of driving to and from multiple locations. Everything you need for the perfect vacation is right there! In addition, our host was fantastic and always incredibly friendly and responsive to any of our questions. If you're looking for a relaxing vacation, you've found the right place!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: convenience to the beach and local restaurants/bars
Liked least: that i couldn't stay longer! :)
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Leah W
Roxbury, Connecticut
“Great Comfortable Guest Suite with Absolutely Wonderful Hosts & Perfect Location”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

This was a great place to stay for a very comfortable atmosphere and the host, Luli, was the absolute best. We loved staying there - the location is perfect and the place has everything you need. I was there with my fiancee and his parents and we all had the best time. It was great that they provided absolutely everything you need on vacation, and anything I ask for they provided. I will absolutely be staying there again the next time I'm in Rincon - for the price you truly cannot beat it!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The host was so helpful and the atmosphere was so comfortable - it was like staying with a close friend
Liked least: Nothing - we had a great time.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
J_Carroll...
New York City, New York
“Great Home Away From Home!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We loved the tree house! 2 minutes away from the beach & all restruants in Rincon! Lully is awesome, love her! Rent this place! Thank you so much for a wonderful time! We are moving to Rincon!! We rented the top floor, awesome, bedroom with 2 futons, can fit many!!

Liked best: location, hostpitaltiy
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Licious90...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 for a stay in April 2013

Loved this laidback place. For younger people looking for a place that's walking distance to thw main hang out spots in Rincon, thi is it. In my case I was looking for a place where I could just walk to the beach...THIS IS IT. Also a plus, the owner was really nice and attentive to our needs during our stay. Will definitely be coming back!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Amanda P
Wilmington, Delaware
“Second time, better than the first!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

This was our second time staying at the Tree House, we loved it just as much or more than our first time around. The house had some upgrades since our last stay, wifi and hdtvs are now available, which was great for catching up on sports and news form back home. They also gave the house a fresh coat of paint so everything was really clean. We will be back next winter!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It's really close to the beach and other restaurants so you can walk everywhere.
Liked least: There really wasn't anything we didn't like.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing