“We love this place!”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Rincon
Boquete, Panama
“We love this place!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

My husband and I arrived in the off season, and found Billy to be MORE than accomodating and extremely friendly. Everyone, including Jen and Amber, were full of information about the area and Jen made me a great White Russian! The room was very modern, spotless and the bed was heavenly!
The fish tacos were fantastic. They even have a pool bar, how cool is that?
We want to go back again with friends!

Room Tip: We were in the newer section.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Billy B, Owner at Casa Verde Hotel, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
...and we cant wait to see you again. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time. Don't drink too many of them White Russians though...they'll put a hurtin on you. Just glad you were stoked to wake up here with the hangover.

Thanks again,

Billy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I have never written a review before arriving at a destination, but I just gotta do this...
Pedro and his staff are the best! After some customer service issues with a travel company in trying to book 2 nights at the Casa Verde Hotel, I made a call to Casa Verde directly- actually several calls - and got the best customer service that I have ever received from a hotel any where!!! What had taken me hours to TRY to accomplish with the travel company, Pedro had my room booked in a matter of minutes! So thanks so much, Pedro, Francesca and Lillian! With such wonderful customer service before we even arrive at Casa Verde, I can't wait to get there...and to meet all of you guys!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Billy B, Owner at Casa Verde Hotel, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
I'm so happy to read such a wonderful review regarding our customer service. We train quite hard on it all the time. I'm sorry you had such difficulties with the "other" ones and stoked we could be of such help.

Thanks again,

Ponce, null, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We visit the hotel for the Paella Feat. Pedro and Jen are amazing the give us a great service. The room are supper clean and very noiseless. The paella fest was amazing,I'm waiting for another great event like this maybe a pasta fest.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Elizabeth S
Billy B, Owner at Casa Verde Hotel, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Love the idea of a Pasta Fest. It will be for all the Italians out there. The Paella fest will be held each year (although I'm not sure of when) as it was such a success. It is really nice to have so many creative chefs all in one spot and have the ability to try everyone's creations. Glad we could share our experiences with you. Cant wait to see ya again...maybe for some meatballs over pasta.

Thanks,

Ormond Beach, Florida
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Such a very accommidating hotel! First time in Rincon and it was the "off" season. We arrived late and staff stayed late for us to check in. Really happy with everything about hotel. Would love to see this place when it is full of people. Bartender showed us pictures of amazing parties. Thank you Casa Verde for a wonderful first time in Rincon!

Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Pedro and Jen are fantastic! Low key, very helpful, and courteous. The food there is great and very fresh. Close to the beach and the amenities are clean and accessible. Would re-visit when returning to Rincon.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BrandonAmanda
Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I was participating in the Rincon Triathlon for the second time and needed a place to stay. I received a local promotion (groupon type) for the hotel and before buying it I check the reviews in Tripadvisor (always do!!!) and found the reviews to be really good. I also noted most of the reviews were not from locals which suggested their promotion strategy targets a market outside PR. I arrived at the hotel and requested a room in the main building where the office is, it just seemed more modern. They were extremely accomodating, the room was spacious and comfortable. There is a bar and a restaurant, the menu is not very varied, but the idea is that you go to town and get to know Puerto Rico. Overall, it's the best place to stay in Rincon. I am planning to fo back with my children.

Room Tip: Request the main building.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Magnolia
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Family trip to Casa Verde outside of Rincon. If you're looking for the Ritz..this isn't it. If you're looking for a great location, close to the beach, reasonable rates, GREAT food and even better cocktails (thank you Jen!) then you can not go wrong with Casa Verde. Hotel was clean top to bottom, all of the staff was very attentive and the general manager made certain we were being well taken care of (thank you Pedro!). Great place to go and get off the grid. Walk the beach, go swimming in the crystal clear ocean, check out the local shops and enjoy real tranquility.

Room Tip: 3rd floor gets you ocean view.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rincon
Villa Cofresi Hotel
Holiday Inn Mayaquez & Tropical Casino
Rincon Beach Resort
Rincon Beach Resort
#1 of 1 in Anasco

Been to Casa Verde Hotel? Share your experiences!