“Gorgeous”

Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Llangedwyn
Price range: US$11 - US$22
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Refurbished in June 2014 - A Country Inn run by two local sisters and their families, we specalise in providing you with fresh, local produce and delicious home cooking. We can also cater for weddings, funeral teas, christenings, birthday parties and various other events. Please contact us for more details. Please note: we serve food between 12-2pm lunchtime and 6-9pm in the evenings We are also open on all Bank Holiday Mondays.
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely meal at the Green Inn last night. The food was delicious, reasonably priced and there was plenty of it. My fillet steak was cooked to perfection and severed with extremely tasty chips. I was desperate to try one of the many amazing looking puddings on offer but was too full. I will definitely be going back.

5  Thank xxemxx66
There are newer reviews for The Green Inn

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We don't live too far away from here and are so pleased it's re opened. We went for a meal for our Anniversary, after a bit of a wait our order was taken, the food was lovely, with a good choice of dishes, the service was attentive, the place was busy but the owner still had time for a quick chat, the thing that we loved was when hubby couldn't decide on his pudding choice, he was given the choice to have 1/2 and 1/2 - little touches like this go a long way and are remembered. Good luck to the new owners in the surroundings they are in its what we need more of.

6  Thank starbar101
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife booked to have a nice little anniversary meal and we were in safe hands. The Green Inn is only a short drive for us and the drive there was worth it.
It has just re opened and has been refurbished to a lovely standard, clean upmarket and cosy.
The service was a little slow but we put this down to the fact that launching a pub with fully functioning restaurant two weeks in, there are bound to be teething problems but the slight wait is all I can find as a weak point. The staff are helpful, the food was great and the beer was also of a very good standard.
We had three courses and a couple of drinks for a very respects able sub £45.
I have no doubt that the Green Inn will go from strength to strength.
I will definitely be a regular.
One thing that sets this place apart is the fact that they will do that little extra which goes a long way these days !
Steak is melt in the mouth !!!!

Well done all and see you soon !

6  Thank 24Marky2013
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Quick lunch stop became a leisurely affair. On route to coast wanted a 30/45 minute journey break, lots of staff, few customers. After waiting twenty minutes went to bar to order but was told to wait?
The food, when it arrived was ok enough, it was over an hour and a half later when we left to restart our journey. The place was pleasant enough on the eye but we can't afford a journey lunch stop to become all afternoon of an undertaking. I suppose it would be ok if you had nowhere to head of to. All in all a somewhat frustrating experience, lesson learnt!

1  Thank Sandra H
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I pass this pub twice a week on my weekly commute to North Wales and my partners and I decided to pop in for lunch on our journey last week. We had seen it had been taken over so thought we would see what it was like.

On arrival we found it was not busy with only another two tables in there, so we easily found a seat. There were no menus and none of the waitresses showed a sign of bringing one over so I went up to the bar to get some.

VERY limited lunch menu, a choice of 5/6 paninis/sandwiches or soup.

I went up to the bar to order and was told to take a seat as the lady who takes the orders would come over. 15 minutes later she took our order. There were 4 other members of staff standing around but only one person able to take an order?!

When presenting us with our food, they had forgotten one of our meals.

When I eventually received my meal, it was nicely presented but the cheese in the pannini was cold.

These could just be teething problems as I understand it's under new management, but I don't think we will be trying it again.

2  Thank Seasidelover196