“Checking out the new menu at The Green Inn with friends”
Review of The Green Inn

The Green Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Llangedwyn
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Refurbished in June 2014 - A Country Inn run by two local sisters and their families, we specalise in providing you with fresh, local produce and delicious home cooking. We can also cater for weddings, funeral teas, christenings, birthday parties and various other events. Please contact us for more details. Please note: we serve food between 12-2pm lunchtime and 6-9pm in the evenings We are also open on all Bank Holiday Mondays.
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Well what can I say? I have visited the Green Inn twice this week with different friends. Each time warm welcome from all the staff. So helpful and polite, lots of smilies and even though so many customers to help, nothing too much trouble. Food absolutely fantastic, so very well presented and hot. Picked several different dishes from the new menu and all so good. A definite must isThe Green Inn mess, a variety of fresh fruits, meringue, cream, amazing! A great place to visit with friends and family, will certainly be dining here again very soon, definitely in my top three restaurants.

7  Thank WaterfallLlanrhaeadr

Reviewed 15 August 2014

After reading some of the reviews we found The Green Inn a delicious surprise. We have a static caravan nearby and it was recommended to us by the site owner and his wife. The Green Inn has a wonderful country charm and all the staff were eager to please. My husband and I both had the garlic mushrooms to start. They hit the spot. Maybe could have done without the drizzle of what tasted like balsamic vinegar. I had the ribeye and husband had the sirloin. They were cooked just as we ordered. What a plateful. The home cooked chips and veg and the new potatoes and salad that I had were fresh and plentiful. After finishing off with coffee(no room for pud) we regretfully had to leave. Definitely will be back.

6  Thank lilia44
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Food was presented well, perfect portions, very delicious, reasonably priced. Staff are very polite, helpful, and professional. I would defenetley recommend.

7  Thank Lorraine W
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Lovely meal, the three of us had gammon which was very tasty and big portions. Homemade puds great, we all had different. Owner was v accommodating with dietary requirements and even put together a special pudding for my mum. Busy for a Tuesday night, glad we had booked. Only minus point was waiting time for food, but that's because everything is made fresh. Decor updated while keeping character of country pub. Good value for money considering fresh food, good service and large portions. Hope The Green Inn does well, would be great to see it consistently busy.

7  Thank Louise E
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My husband and I have waited a few weeks before trying out the newly refurb Green Inn with its new owners. We thought the decor was a huge improvement and the Green Inn certainly had a lively buzz about it. As it was Sunday lunch we booked first and very pleased we did because it was packed out and with more being turned away at the door. We ordered the roast beef and the salmon for our main courses and we both were very impressed with the quality of the food and very good value for money. The beef was done to perfection and tasted superb. The puddings were just fab, especially the summer pudding which was perfect. We thought the staff all worked very hard and, although they were very busy, still managed to smile and be attentive. We will definitely be going back again to the Green Inn and I have already recommended it to other people. Top tip book your table in advance.

6  Thank Tracy H