“Ok, nothing spectacular”

Prapen Jewelry & Artifacts
Ranked #1 of 13 Shopping in Sukawati
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

There are some nice pieces to look at, like the vase made out of silver and a horse and carriage.
My partner and I bought a ring each, which was $90aud each
Honestly you could buy the same thing in Sydney for the same price.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

This was the first of 3 jewellery manufacturers we visited in Celuk, and by far the best. On arrival we were greeted warmly by a member of the staff, and shown through the very large and attractively laid out shop. The jewellery was beautiful, well priced, and different to what we saw elsewhere. Our driver had advised us not to buy until we had been to other stores, but we loved so many pieces at Prapen that we purchased 4 items, and have not had a moment of regret since, although there was bracelet I wish I had bought!

2  Thank instyle11
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We visited last weekend. The location is lovely, in the countryside away from the bustle of Ubud. One can watch the silversmiths at work. The display area is large, reached by crossing several ponds containing display cases. The staff are very helpful and not pushy. This is a fixed price shop, and in our opinion the prices were very fair, given the unique designs and the quality of the workmanship.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

My driver told me it was quite expensive and pulling up at the residence you would expect it to be quite pricey but it was very reasonably priced and even cheaper than some jewelry places in Australia!! the layout, all the pieces were just beautiful!!! want to go back asap!!

Reviewed 1 February 2014

My visit to a Prapen was very straight forward, jewellery well displayed and I was told designs were to westerners style. Store is well set out, prices clearly marked and fixed, designs lovely , quality very good, service spot on.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction