hotel is quite old already. Can be seen in the rooms as it starts to be worn out. The bathtub was leaking badly. Rooms are big.
Food in the hotelrestaurant, which is the only place where you can get food, is below average. Had no other choice than to eat there 4 times and never happy.
Hotel has a noice problem with locals who use the chainsaw in the river valley right in front of the hotel to cut their wood. So its not enjyoyable to relax in the spa, which otherwise would be nice.
Besides its not nice or relaxing to have a chain saw as wake up call.
Be aware of that!!
If you make a reservation, be aware, if you reserve one of the lower bungalows, you will have to climb more than 100 stairs to the pool, breakfast or lobby.
So, I would definitly not call this a romantic getaway for couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Masari Villas is a hotel with a difference featuring four one-bedroom and eight two-bedroom luxury villas each with their own private plunge pool. In a beautiful corner of Bali the hotel overlooks a ravine in the valley of the Petanu River, facilities include a swimming pool, restaurant, spa and cafe. The resort is situated near Sukawati village and is only 15 minutes from the heart of Sanur and 20 minutes from Ubud. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Masari Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Masari Villas Hotel Sukawati
- Bali Masari Villas And Spa
- Bali Masari Hotel
- Bali Masari Resort
- Bali Masari Villas & Spa Sukawati