Back again - we love the solitude of this place. The staff are always friendly and attentive, the gardens are well maintained, the spa is excellent while a little pricey, and the meals are beautiful.
The rooms are great, and all have their own balcony, looking down to the river Petanu.
Shuttles are available, and we usually go to Sukawati to look at their art, which is a third of the price of Kuta. Sukawati is only 5 minutes away.
The outdoor shower is great - it runs as one stream of water - when you first see it it looks weird, but it works really well.
There is never any noise, and anything minor that we have reported over the years has been fixed promptly.
The best thing about this hotel for us, apart from the staff, is the pool - we are often the only ones in it, and you can look out over the valley - it is about as peaceful as you can get. Hopefully will be back again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Masari Villas is a hotel with a difference featuring four one-bedroom and eight two-bedroom luxury villas each with their own private plunge pool. In a beautiful corner of Bali the hotel overlooks a ravine in the valley of the Petanu River, facilities include a swimming pool, restaurant, spa and cafe. The resort is situated near Sukawati village and is only 15 minutes from the heart of Sanur and 20 minutes from Ubud. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Masari Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Masari Villas And Spa
- Bali Masari Villas Hotel Sukawati
- Bali Masari Hotel
- Bali Masari Resort
- Bali Masari Villas & Spa Sukawati