It was during December month we stayed in this hotel. I had to call hotel phone number 4-6 times to get a response about hotel amenities.We used google maps to reach the hotel, it was showing correctly in the map till vehicle reached Cherai Junction, it was showing direction towards left but actually it was to the right direction. finally with the help of locals we reached the hotel.
Check in process went smooth and within 10 -15 min we occupied the room. It was a decent room except the toilet where knob near to the shower broke down when we first touched it. hot water was a problem we followed instructions labeled near the shower, anyway not sure it was the way in which we operated it or equipment issue. Anyway we're kind of ok with it.
Then next we had buffet lunch, food was nice but expensive compared to the room rates. after resting, we went out for a sea bath around 5pm. It was really crowded place with lots of locals around but I thoroughly enjoyed that session with family.
Next day we left the room after having breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful 25 room property with sea and back water access with all modern facilities to suite all travelers taste and much more................ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Booking.com so you can book your Blue Waters Cherai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Cherai Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Blue Waters Cherai Cherai Beach, Kerala