We stayed in the Hotel for a day. It is facing the beach. The view was excellent from our room. The room is spacious. It has a restaurant on the ground floor which provides good veg and non veg food. The menu has a limited number of items rather than a long list of items. We had Malabar Paratha which was very good. The hotel provides buffet breakfast which is good and includes local delicacies of Kerala like Puttu. It has a Ayurvedic Centre. There is a swimming pool which is nice and clean. We used the pool during our stay. The beach is crowded during holiday season but it is best to go during early morning times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful 25 room property with sea and back water access with all modern facilities to suite all travelers taste and much more................ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Blue Waters Cherai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Cherai Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Blue Waters Cherai Cherai Beach, Kerala