“Wonderful B&B and owners in lovely house & location.”
Review of The Old Vicarage

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Habrough
The Old Vicarage
Ranked #1 of 2 Habrough B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Couldn´t have asked for a warmer welcome accompanied by homemade lemon cake, fresh fruit & flowers in the room and offer of a lift from the station. Ken and Regine are the perfect hosts with immaculate and personable rooms including en-suite bath. Excellent rates and even the breakfast alone is worth staying for. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 9 May 2013

I often drove past this place & stayed in a local hotel on numerous occasions, I thought I would give it a try after reading the reviews & I can tell you that the reviews are right, its a wonderful place, Ken & Regine are very nice people, making me feel welcome. The place is impeccably clean & tidy, I would recommend this B&B over any hotel I have stayed in, in the surrounding area.
Excellent.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Rick M
Reviewed 15 August 2012

As I'm traveling frequently to the area on a business base, I always stay at Regine and Ken B&B.It is a very unique place with a very warm and welcome atmosphere.The rooms are newly refurbished to a very high standard with an immaculate bathroom.The food is fantastic and with the French backround, and very often customers from all over the world,there is always good company?I highly recommend this place if you are on a business trip or just to explore NE Lincolnshire.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Regine was the perfect host ,this was the best b&b we have stayed in, it was immaculate and breakfast was first class .We would recommend the vicarage to anyone.The gardens are stunning.So much thought has gone into this place,the en-suite was lovely and the decor throughout outstanding .

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Ken & Regine live very close by relatives of mine. However, as my relatives are totally gutting their house (no roof) I stayed at the Old Vicarage for one night. I travel frequently on business, always preferring the atmosphere of Guest Houses above any Hotel. This by far excelled all others I have stayed at - not a bad comment as I've been staying away on business now for over 11 years!
The house and garden are picturesque with beautiful furnishings. Ken & Regine having many of their personal belongings on display.
The bed was really comfortable & nice touches in the bedroom like a soft toweling robe.
Breakfast was wonderful - not surprising as this couple used to run a restaurant.
If you're in the area - please try the Old Vicarage!

Room Tip: Only 2 rooms - both gorgeous!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 June 2012

I had the occasion to stay 2 nights at this beautifully maintained property and it exceeded all expectations! Ken and Regine were the perfect hosts and made my stay welcoming and relaxing. My newly refurbished large room had the most comfortable bed and immaculate en-suite with a great shower, much appreciated by an Aussie! I also had the best views of the very pretty gardens from my bedroom window and could enjoy an early morning coffee using the facilities in the room before a lovely breakfast downstairs. The location of the The Old Vicarage is a perfect base for sightseeing NE Lincolnshire, will definately return one day

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2012

We have had more than one occasion to visit the Old Vicarage and it was just brilliant. A great place to relax and take in NE Lincolnshire. The facilities are faultless and the hosts just could not do anymore to make sure we enjoyed our stay. An easy connection to the motorway, its perfectly nestled to access Hull, Grimsby, Immingham Docks, Doncaster and Lincoln. We even took a day trip to visit 'The Shambles' in York from here with ease. It seems there are many regulars who use this B&B as a place to stay when they do business locally (I met a couple) and for good reason! It was very easy to feel at home. With such comfort and space plus privacy if you need it, you will have to remind yourself that you are actually away from home at all, just what a B&B should be! Ken and Regine are true locals, knowledgeable and full of ideas when it comes to activities in the area especially walking trails! The French heritage within the family is ever present with the extra special hospitality. One day it would be a real treat to be able to visit again, if only it was closer to Australia :( Coming from Oz, when we say the house is warm in the cold of winter...it is and Cleethorpes beach in the summer - we swam there, loved it!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple

Been to The Old Vicarage? Share your experiences!