“Duck breast is so tasty.鸭胸非常好吃。”
Review of Pedro Romero

Pedro Romero
Ranked #21 of 289 Restaurants in Ronda
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I had really nice meal there on 24th of Dec for lunch.
The best duck breast i ever eat.
My boyfriend had bull tail, it was also nice, but duck breast is definitely the best.
Sadly they were not open on Christmas eve, otherwise surely they would see me again.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Situated just a cross the road from the bull ring, this Bullfighting themed restaurant has lots of atmosphere for aficionados. We ate there on a wet Friday night at the end of October, all the clients seemed to be tourists. The food was good with some nice touches thrown in, not cheap and the bill can mount up. I'm glad we went but the food was not memorable!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

We've been traveling around Spain for 8 days. This was one of the best meals we had. I and friend had the partridge stew and enjoyed it immensely. Other party member had the sea bass special and enjoyed it also. Fourth member of group had beef grill; stated it wasn't a good cut of meat but the seasoning was good. For dessert one member had the flan; very "eggy"--I compared hers to this one and hers was far superior. Other member had chestnuts in brandy sauce as an experiment; it was not to his liking--not necessarily bad, but just not something he will pick again. Our wine choice, local wine from the area, was excellent as was the service.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

This place has a wonderful setting and I must say the waiters were lovely, but sadly this restaurant has obviously been resting on its laurels with overpriced food that harks back to the eighties, we had dried toasted bread, dull olives, and I chose the recommended dish of bulls tail, whilst tasty,it came with a sprinkling of chips, I'm sorry but that was just not worth the 19.00 euros that it cost! As for the pasta, avoid avoid avoid! Such a shame as the waiters were lovely, and I felt sorry for them!!!! Ps nice wine?!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I can´t believe that a person like Drew could say that it was awful. I am from Mexico and travel a lot and eat at very good restaurants and this was WONDERFUL the quality was superb and the price was what I expected of such good food and the owner was very nice and so the waiter.
I hope I can return some day soon.
A friend that eats at the best restaurants in the world told me not to miss it and I was not disappointed
Tonie