Hotel Arunda I
  • Pool
Hotel Ronda(Ronda)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
Hotel Bodega El Juncal(Ronda)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$70
US$145
  • Restaurant
Polo Hotel(Ronda)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$48
Hotel Sierra Hidalga(Ronda)(Great Value!)
US$61
  • Pool
US$104
US$84
Priceline
All reviewscafe next doorpedestrian streetwould stay here againtown centreperfect locationearplugsparkingbridge
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I had the good fortune to visit the charming town of Ronda in late January 2013. I was only in town for a few hours on my way from Seville to Algeciras. As I had all my luggage with me (no left luggage facility at the Renfe Ronda train station) needed to find another solution.

Came upon the Hotel Arunda I which was not too far from the train station. The on duty manager was very gracious and said that I could leave me luggage there at no charge. From what I saw and experienced I would certainly recommend this hotel in terms of its service.

Thanks again and muchas gracias to Hotel Arunda I.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Wayward_American
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Just spent a wonderful 7 days in Ronda with Hotel Arunda 1 adding to the enjoyable experience. Only 12 rooms with 3 on each floor and ours was ideally situated with a view from the balcony overlooking the pedestrian walkway below. The room was an ideal size for the two of us with en-suite including hairdryer, and kept very clean. There is no communal area other than a few seats in reception but it does have wi-fi and access to a computer. No matter, for 35 Euros a night (early October 2013) it was excellent value. You can also have breakfast in the adjacent cafe for an additional 5 Euro added to your room price.
The staff were very helpful and welcoming and any requests were dealt with immediately. We hired bikes during our stay which were kept in an underground garage overnight.
Ronda is a beautiful town, with stunning architecture and views across the valleys to the Serrania de Ronda mountains. I would have no hesitation going back to Hotel Arunda in the future. Thank you Hotel Arunda 1 for a very pleasurable stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on Carrera Espinel if you want a view overlooking the pedestrian walkway to watch the locals go by.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Great little hotel, 12 rooms. Excellent value, very central. Small but clean comfortable room, friendly staff. Would definitely recommend. Toiletries in bathroom. Quiet during the night, but, after 7am plenty going on, so don't expect a late lie in. No breakfast but, a café which is obviously belonging to the hotel next door, again very reasonable prices. Do try it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank shirley l
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Great little hotel. The room was really nice & clean and the staff, even though they didn't speak any additional languages (which shouldn't be expected) were wonderful. I highly recommend.
The room even has toilettries and a hair dryer - usually not available at that cost. it was a nice touch.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Great little hotel. The room was comfortable & clean. Nice walk through town to all attractions. Staff were very welcoming & went out of their way to help with any requests. We had 2 amazing days in Ronda & Arunda 1 added to the experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple