“Great, new Tapas”

Ranked #15 of 296 Restaurants in Ronda
Price range: US$25 - US$37
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Probably one of the best gastronomic experiences you'll have in Ronda. For bookings, please use our Facebook page or the contact form that you'll find in our web.
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Well, to start with the worst thing about this place, I must mention the loud music. I'm really into electronic music, but when I'm having dinner I don't need a loud basedrum at 140 bpm. But besides that, the food was very delicious. I had some classic tapas and some special of the day. Everything was really good and we were completely full after sharing four Tapas. Yes, the Tapas are more expensive than the other ones in the area, but to be honest, 0,80 € per Tapas is too cheap, I would have a bad feeling eating something like that. The waiter was very nice, and spoke fluently english. Like I said, we had 4 Tapas and together 6 Beer and paid 32 €. I can live with that.
So I can recommend this place if you're looking for something different than your usual gambas in garlic oil.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

On a street lined with restaurants, our guide steered us right to Tragataps and we couldn't have been more satisfied! The best tapas we had in Spain!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Dinner at Tragatapas was one of the best experiences of our trip and It left us wishing we had more days in Ronda to go back.
Arrived at the restaurant around 7:45pm for Dinner and were politely informed by the waiter that the restaurant doesn't open until 8pm. We didn't mind as it gave us an opportunity to quietly settle down in the outdoor table and see the menu.
Between the four of us, we ordered about 10 items from the menu and loved all of them. As some of the reviewers mentioned the portions are very small and difficult to share. So be prepared to order multiples pieces of the same item.
Our favourites were langoustines sandwich, Croquetes, Chapatas( open faced sandwich).

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Dined in Tragatapas three times - tried almost the whole menu! Everything excellent (would not recommend calamares though - too simple for this place). Asparagus, langoustines with basil, suckling pig (the best - crispy and tender), mussels, salmon, Brie cheese, lemon desert - the best out of four available! You can ask for waiters advice and take several tapas or mains to share. If you are in Ronda or nearby, don't waist your time - go to Tragatapas for each meal. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

On the walk street with the other tapas bars. Everything was delicious, but small portions and a little expensive. Good desserts too.

1  Thank Karenr661