“You MUST reserve!”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

If you don't book, chances are you won't have a table! There were 4 tables waiting at 23:00 on Saturday night! Fabulous food and service!!! Must visit!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This restaurant came well recommended, although for me it didn't live up to expectations. It was just nice honest food, but nothing special. I enjoyed going somewhere where no one spoke english - clearly this is not aimed at tourists. My partner enjoyed her lamb. I had the ox-tail which was quite nice. She loved the chocolate dessert (combination of dark chocolate and white chocolate 'ice cream').

Overall, I am glad we went, but would have loved to sit outside. There are many other good restaurants in Ronda though whichI would go to before this one.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We had a very delicious meal here and good service. A bit of a walk from the new bridge, but completely worth it. My husband had the pork chops... Fantastic quality meat. And I had fish with fresh veggies, delicious!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Excellent salads in a country where they seem to be hard to come by. My daughter and I both enjoyed ours very much. The menu was easy to read and we got to eat on this cute little plaza.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Our family group of parents and adult children needed a really good dinner after a long day and a less than exciting lunch. We chanced upon Almodavar and booked dinner, and later checked with our hotel. They recommended the same restaurant!
We found the food light and innovative. Everything very fresh, with interesting combinations of ingredients. We took recommendations from the head waiter and we're not disappointed. The small stuffed calamari with onions and truffle were among the memorable dishes. English was in short supply, but somehow it did not matter.
We ate outside- it was fine, but a little chilly towards midnight.
The bill was a tad high, but then the food was magic!